Page 1 of 1

SEPTEMBER POTM -- Send ENTRIES!!!

Posted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:11 pm
by L!$A
Hey everyone I just checked our entries and we need 4 more!! *hint hint* **nudge nudge**
Start sending in your entries everyone!! :D :D :D

Re: SEPTEMBER POTM -- Send ENTRIES!!!

Posted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:02 pm
by L!$A
3 more entries needed!

Re: SEPTEMBER POTM -- Send ENTRIES!!!

Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:33 pm
by L!$A
We need 2 more entries!!!!!!

Re: SEPTEMBER POTM -- Send ENTRIES!!!

Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:25 am
by jus85411
got mine right?

Re: SEPTEMBER POTM -- Send ENTRIES!!!

Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:57 am
by L!$A
Yeah, I sent you an email. Did you get it?

_______________

We need one more entry everyone! I will set-up the contest when I am home from work, so you still have about 8 hours. :)

Re: SEPTEMBER POTM -- Send ENTRIES!!!

Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:29 pm
by xrayjeeper83
Sending mine now

Re: SEPTEMBER POTM -- Send ENTRIES!!!

Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:05 pm
by jus85411
ah yes i did, sorry dont check that email too often. usually when i do i gotta clear out 300-400 email while picking through them :/

Re: SEPTEMBER POTM -- Send ENTRIES!!!

Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:31 pm
by L!$A
No worries Justin :)


Xray your entry will make 10 :)

Re: SEPTEMBER POTM -- Send ENTRIES!!!

Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:32 pm
by jus85411
hurry!!! :)

Re: SEPTEMBER POTM -- Send ENTRIES!!!

Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:27 pm
by L!$A
lol we have all 10 entries, I won't be able to put up the contest until I am home and have enough time to do it!

Only 3 more hours or so.. and it will be up! :D :P