Page 1 of 1

Hiya

Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:03 pm
by Johanski
New here, kinda. I was planning on getting an M. abei a while back, but it disappeared from the wholesalers lists. But yesterday I got me one. A really healthy specimen. The same second I opened the bag and released the puffer into my planted tank he went hunting for snails. Found lots and is now a fatty. Today I hand fed him my home made shrimp mix. I'm amazed of how cocky he is :D

Anyhow, I'm a big fan of fish photography aswell, so expect seeing me in some puffer of the month competitions. Aslong as I find enough puffers to take photos of :D

Re: Hiya

Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:04 pm
by xrayjeeper83
Welcome

And if your puffer pics look like as good as the other pics youve posted, Im just not going to waste my time LOL

Re: Hiya

Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:07 pm
by pufferpuggirl
Yeah, he's got me beat in the photo-taking category! :D

And by the way, Johanski [welcome]

Re: Hiya

Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:25 pm
by Troender
[welcome]
And congrats on getting a great puffer! :D