Page 1 of 1

Hey from WI

Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:35 pm
by kingfisherfleshy
Hi guys! I have poked around on this site many times before as a link on pufferpunks signature from other websites (mainly MFK, where I am known as fleshy). You may have seen me on R2R, reefcentral, MFK, Deeperblue, spearboard, or the planted tank. I am kingfisherfleshy on most, but fleshy or kingfisherflesh on some.

I originally got into puffers two years ago now when puffer punk helped me look into a dwarf puffer tank because I thought I was moving out of town for college. We worked out a great tank, and then I stayed in town. The good news is I got to keep my 75g reef, my NEW 125g reef, my frontosas, my planted tank and more! Plus I get to go hunting in my backyard, kids on campus cant do that, now can they? :D

Anyways, Im from central Wisconsin, and Im looking to get into puffers! (Again.) My buddies girlfriend had an absolutely adorable GSP...and that got me wanting one. Thanks guys!

Re: Hey from WI

Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:38 pm
by Pufferpunk
[welcome]
It's about time!!!

Re: Hey from WI

Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:56 pm
by kingfisherfleshy
Pufferpunk...I posted a question on your wall on MFK last night about a potential puffer setup. I am going to do it this time for sure, if I can get my hands on one I like. Its a little bit hard around here because petco has driven out all the LFS's.

Re: Hey from WI

Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:35 pm
by Troender
[welcome]

Re: Hey from WI

Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:37 pm
by Pufferpunk
I responded to your Wall.

Re: Hey from WI

Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:49 pm
by pufferpuggirl
Welcome to the forum Fleshy! :hiya:

Re: Hey from WI

Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:52 pm
by PolishPuff
Welcome :D

Re: Hey from WI

Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:53 pm
by xrayjeeper83
howdy

Re: Hey from WI

Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:07 pm
by kingfisherfleshy
Thanks guys, really looking forward to finding a dwarf that suits my needs. That just sounds funny... ha