Page 1 of 1

Hey, Im Josh

Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am
by Joshykins
Hi there my name is Josh, I live in Manchester CT, and I like long walks on the beach and I like to talk about my feelings... HAAAAHAAAAA!!! jk, I like loud music and horror movies. I currently have 2 tanks, one 5 gal dedicated to my inverts, and a 10 gal which is currently housing a Rubbernose Pleco. I plan on getting a puffer for the 10 gal but im still uncertain as to what species. Im rather partial to Indian Dwarf Puffers. Maybe some suggestions?

Re: Hey, Im Josh

Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:40 am
by Brandon8521
A DP would be the only puffer you could put in a tank that size. I would opt for a 20 for them so you can have more then one.

* And welcome to the forum! :D

Re: Hey, Im Josh

Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:54 am
by pufferpuggirl
Hi Josh, welcome to the forum. Thing about puffers is that you can't look at their size and think they can live in small aquariums. Puffers are very sensitive, they have no scales and no gill covers. They are also very messy eaters. So they tend to need bigger living spaces than other fish of the same size.
Dwarf puffers are lovely, and full of character. Just make sure you have LOADS of plants if you do plan on getting the dwarf puffers, as they need lots of cover.

Re: Hey, Im Josh

Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:52 am
by L!$A
Hey Josh, welcome to the forum :D

Re: Hey, Im Josh

Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:22 pm
by Lil' Swimz$
AWESOME avatar.

Re: Hey, Im Josh

Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:03 pm
by PolishPuff
Welcome Josh.

DP's are one of my favorite puffers. Good luck :D

Re: Hey, Im Josh

Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:28 pm
by J-P
Welcome to the forum!! Yes I love the avatar also :D

Re: Hey, Im Josh

Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:48 pm
by Lil' Swimz$
Pok-E-Mon!

Re: Hey, Im Josh

Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:04 pm
by lesleyanndunn
[welcome]

Re: Hey, Im Josh

Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:17 pm
by xrayjeeper83
howdy

Re: Hey, Im Josh

Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:25 pm
by Joshykins
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone =D sorry i havent replied in so long, work has been hectic. I plan on getting a DP once my tank is fully ornamented with plants and such. And thanks for the avatar comments, i just took a Quilfish sprite and made a few tweeks to make it look like a figure 8, i personally think it came out a little... sketchy =D

Re: Hey, Im Josh

Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:26 pm
by Lil' Swimz$
Ya I like Qwilfish, I could tell, but only by the tail lol