Im "Owned" by Doxies
Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:35 pm
Hi my name is Randi and im "Owned" Ive been owned for 30+ years now. I had my first Doxie-dog own me at the age of 6 now im hooked, addicted and cant seem to shake the little bas....the little sweetie pies!. Ive tried many times to quit. But it never fails im too week and succumb to getting yet another one to satisfy my craving for them to "Own" me. I've tried rehab,cold turkey,l ive even gotten some puffer fish to help me kick but its no use i cant stop being owned im hooked. In the midst of my addiction to my weenie dogs ive managed to stay true to my puffers and have noticed they need teeth trimming. I need some advice, a shoulder to cry,words of encouregment just a friendly person to patiently guide ,me through this most horrifying experience. Trimming their teeth is going to make me a nervous wreck but i cant not do it at this point so thats why im here . If all goes well ill "Keep comong back" lol