Page 1 of 1

Im Back!

Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:12 pm
by mandykat
Holy crappers! Its been like 5 years, but I'm back. was mandycat.....no idea what my password was and dont have the same email from years ago to reset it, so now Im mandykat. (maybe pufferpunk can override that so I can be me again????:)

Im a puffer spaz, always have been ... was the manager at a huge fish store for almost ten years, left and started my own aquarium maint. co. Going amazingly well. :) Still have a puffer!!! I have a freshwater golden puffer in a planted aquarium. He's amazing.

Ive had every puffer there is... and love them. and was spoiled working in a fish store where I could get whatever I wanted. Still go there, still have a great relationship, and still get whatever I want... hahaaha....

Hope everyone is doing well!

Re: Im Back!

Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:16 pm
by PolishPuff
Hi and Welcome back :D

Re: Im Back!

Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:17 pm
by Pufferpunk
[welcome]
There's some info in the Guest forum, I believe or contact one of the Tech Admins, on hos to get your original name back.

Re: Im Back!

Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:40 pm
by xrayjeeper83
welcome back

Re: Im Back!

Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:00 pm
by pufferpuggirl
Nice to have you back again, and good to hear you still have your puffer too. :)