Page 1 of 1

Same guy, Different name

Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:28 am
by BiffMalawi
Hey gang:

OK first, please let me know if I violating any rules or protocols here.

I was previously a member under the name Pufferoni. I believe the account is still active. Biff Malawi is the name I use everywhere else and I wanted to use it here. Can I delete the old one, change the name on the old one.

Anyhoo. No puffers at the moment. Had a bunch then got a $400 electicity bill. Had to downsize. Currently have a 48 gallon bowfront with some cichlids in it. Got the kids an 8g bowfront with some community fish, Giving a tank to some friends as a housewarming gift and I'm currently in negotiaitions to for a job installing and maintaining aquariums. All this i hopes of controlling my fatal case of MTS (Multi Tank Syndrome)

I used to have these puffers and I know I will have some again someday soon.

Auriglobus modestus
Carinotetraodon irrubesco
Carinotetraodon travancoricus
Monotrete turgidus
Monotrete Palembangensis
Monotrete Abei
Tetraodon biocellatus
Tetraodon nigroviridis

Anyway great to be back at the best forum in the world and a real treat to see so many familiar names.

Re: Same guy, Different name

Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:30 am
by BiffMalawi
OK just read the rules I know I'm in violation just let me know what to do or delete one of me. Ooooh that sounds creepy.

Re: Same guy, Different name

Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:54 am
by Lil' Swimz$
Welcome back?? haha hope you get some puffs soon hehe

Re: Same guy, Different name

Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:36 pm
by pufferpuggirl
Hi Biff .... can't say I remember you as Pufferoni, but maybe that was before my time here. Anyway, nice to have you with us again and welcome back! :D

Re: Same guy, Different name

Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:41 pm
by Myaj
Oh good lord, how could anyone forget Pufferoni and that crazy avatar.

Okay, do you still have your log in info for the old account? Because if you do, I can just change the name on that old account to this new name and this new account can be deleted. Or you can start over from scratch with this account if you'd prefer. But the system can't have two accounts with the same name.

Hardly a serious violation, hehe. I think we can let you slide this time ;)

Either way, email thepufferforum@hotmail.com with your preference. If you wish to use the old account, please provide me with the email address it was registered under so I can verify it is really you, and if you need a password reset I can do that as well :)

Re: Same guy, Different name

Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:01 pm
by pufferpuggirl
Just looked him up .... as I thought, before my time, so that's why I don't remember him. :nope:

Re: Same guy, Different name

Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:07 pm
by J-P
yep yep me too....

Re: Same guy, Different name

Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:27 pm
by Myaj
Uh huh, you too are still considered "newbies" to the forum! Hehehe.. stick around for 5 years or so...

Re: Same guy, Different name

Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:46 pm
by J-P
Myaj wrote:Uh huh, you too are still considered "newbies" to the forum! Hehehe.. stick around for 5 years or so...
Do we graduate to "old farts"? haha

Re: Same guy, Different name

Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:49 pm
by Myaj
No no.. then you are just "regulars". Old Farts takes a while to obtain! ;)

Re: Same guy, Different name

Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:11 pm
by Pufferpunk
:geezer: Welcome back!