Page 1 of 1

Hi there everyone, I'm new to Puffer forum with some SAP

Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:20 am
by ondalam
Just got these puffers. They are great. 3 of them living in my 55g tank. Now I'm with the puffer community now =)

Image
Image
Image

Re: Hi there everyone, I'm new to Puffer forum with some SAP

Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:43 am
by SammyDee
welcome nice tank

Re: Hi there everyone, I'm new to Puffer forum with some SAP

Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:22 am
by Troender
[welcome]

Re: Hi there everyone, I'm new to Puffer forum with some SAP

Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:19 pm
by ondalam
Thx sammy

Re: Hi there everyone, I'm new to Puffer forum with some SAP

Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:10 am
by Ohyouknow
Welcome to the forum :) your saps are so cute! Your tank is awesome too!

Re: Hi there everyone, I'm new to Puffer forum with some SAP

Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:04 pm
by Myaj
Oh they are just babies!

Welcome to the forum, you'll have fun here.

Nice tank, is that sunset hygro? One of my favorite plants, if you didn't have to prune it every single week! ;)

Re: Hi there everyone, I'm new to Puffer forum with some SAP

Posted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:56 pm
by J-P
Welcome to the forum!! And the Crazy World of SAPs! They are very cute!! I wish I could mine to pose like that :(

Re: Hi there everyone, I'm new to Puffer forum with some SAP

Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:41 am
by Hilly
[welcome]

Re: Hi there everyone, I'm new to Puffer forum with some SAP

Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:46 pm
by By_a_coo
Welcome aboard!

Your tiny SAPs are so cute! I loved the aquascape as well!