Page 1 of 1

June POTM -- Winner Announced!

Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:30 am
by L!$A
Hello everyone, it's that time of month again! :D There are some great puffer pics, as always of course. :D
We did a great job getting pics in on time as well :D Same rules apply as always, so let the voting begin!!

#1
Species: Arothron hispidus
Name: Mr. Puffer
Age: year or so
Size: 7"
Description: My puffer in personal aquarium.
1.jpg
#2
-Name: Pocky
-Species: Tetraodon nigroviridis
-Age: In captivity for 3 months...
-Size: A plump 2 inches
-Pufferfish, I love you!
2.jpg
#3
- Species : Congo Puffer
- Name of Puffer : Baloo
- Size : 3 1/2 inches
- Brief description : What you lookin' at??
3.jpg
#4
Species: T. Lineatus
Name: Vicious
Age: 4 Months
Size: 3"
Description: Yummy Time!
4.jpg
#5
Name: Dog Face Puffer "Blondie"
Species: Arothron nigropunctatus
Age: Approx. 18 months
Size: 6" to 8"
Brief Description: Is That Something Tasty On The Rock?
5.jpg
#6
Species: GSP
Name: Mookie
Size: 1.5"
Sleeping peacefully
6.jpg
#7
- Fahaka
- Gir
- Owned for 3 weeks.
- 2 inches
- Trying to go into his "home"
7.jpg
#8
Species: Tetraodon Nigroviridis
Age: Unknown (have had it for two years)
Size: about 3" from nose to tip of tail
We couldn't resist getting a cute photo before treating this little guy to a hearty meal of fresh snails!
8.jpg
#9
Species: Mbu puffer
Name: Moob
9.jpg
#10
Species: Diodon Hystrix
Size: 2'
Description: Taken in the Bahamas
10.jpg

Re: June POTM -- VOTE NOW!

Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:51 pm
by Troender
All though I didn't vote for it, I love the vicious look on the dogface's face. :twisted:

Re: June POTM -- VOTE NOW!

Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:56 pm
by Brandon8521
#4 reminds of when we look at our dogs when they are watching us eat, "hey can i eat here or do you want some too?"

Re: June POTM -- VOTE NOW!

Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:13 pm
by lilacamy931
Ohhh this was a realllll toughy! Too many cute

Re: June POTM -- VOTE NOW!

Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:49 pm
by LilGreenPuffer
Troender wrote:All though I didn't vote for it, I love the vicious look on the dogface's face. :twisted:
Blondie always has funny faces. :lol:

Re: June POTM -- VOTE NOW!

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:57 pm
by jdak
Is the vote over? Thanks everybody!!!

Re: June POTM -- VOTE NOW!

Posted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:25 am
by Ohyouknow
LOL yea I think you won, and I need to find a pic for the NEXT POTM!
Grats Jdak!

Re: June POTM -- VOTE NOW!

Posted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:46 am
by xrayjeeper83
Hey I can try next month too

Re: June POTM -- VOTE NOW!

Posted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:02 am
by Ohyouknow
you mean THIS month? LOL get your pics snappin jeeper!

Re: June POTM -- VOTE NOW!

Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:51 am
by L!$A
Sorry everyone, I haven't had any time lately to come online.. congratz to jdak for his awesome stars n stripes puff :D :D

Re: June POTM -- Winner Announced!

Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:49 pm
by J-P
jdak, way to go!!!

Re: June POTM -- Winner Announced!

Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:35 pm
by jdak
Thanks again!! Front page thing is cool...