Page 1 of 1

April POTM - send entries now!

Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:25 pm
by Myaj
We have a good head start on April, but still need 4 more entries!

If you guys get them sent in on time, I'll promise to do my best to get the contest posted/announced on time! ;)

Entry rules and info in the big red box above! :D

Re: April POTM - send entries now!

Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:18 pm
by Myaj
FYI guys we have all 10 entries for this month but someone sent in two versions of the same image and I"m waiting to see which one is the correct one (one of them is distorted, and I honestly can't tell which one is the correct one and which one is scrunched/stretched).

Re: April POTM - send entries now!

Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:19 am
by Pufferpunk
I'd say, toss the distorted one.

Re: April POTM - send entries now!

Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:25 am
by LilGreenPuffer
Suggestion... Do we really need to wait for ten entries? Why not just say, whatever is submitted gets posted?

Re: April POTM - send entries now!

Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:28 am
by Pufferpunk
Not as good a contest then. What if we only got 2? When we have <10, some of the Mods start entering theirs.