Page 1 of 1

someone hold my hand PLEASE

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:16 pm
by racegirlrandi
Ok like my boyfriend has 6 puffers and no guts!!! Me I have weenie dogs. It is evident that we no "I" am going to be the one to have to "Trim" its teeth on 2 of the 6 for sure and immediatly like tonight! He just can NOT do it, me im having a heartattack but know this needs to be done ASAP. The fish SGP's are not yet weakened but it wont be long before they are so i need to do this fast. Also we wont ever let this get out of control i can assure you because I just cant do this again i dont think. I heard that a dremel would be easiest but i really wasnt someone to guide me Im going to the store to getwhat we need and anyone willing to assist via pm's let me know when i log back on PLEASE!!!
Thank you
Randi

Re: someone hold my hand PLEASE

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:27 pm
by LilGreenPuffer
Here's an article on how to do it. Do you have access to clove oil or MS-222? Can you tell us what kind of puffers you have, about their tank, and what you feed them?
library/hospital/dentistry/

Re: someone hold my hand PLEASE

Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:10 am
by Pufferpunk
What makes you sure their teeth need trimming?