Page 1 of 1

IM Randi

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:07 pm
by racegirlrandi
JUst want to quickly introduce myself My name is Randi and that is an "I" not "Y" making me a female! I live in a very small town located in central california USA. Im owned by Doxies have 5 of them. Love to bead be at the water any water boating etc. im a kaliedescope of color as ive once or twice been described i love to help all living things and allways go for the underdog it seeems.

Re: IM Randi

Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:11 am
by Pufferpunk
[welcome]
Be sure to post here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=11380

Re: IM Randi

Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:15 am
by busybones
Welcome to the forum!!

Re: IM Randi

Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:09 am
by LilGreenPuffer
Welcome! What kind of puffers do you have?

Re: IM Randi

Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:24 am
by pufferpuggirl
Welcome to the forum! :)

Re: IM Randi

Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:55 am
by PolishPuff
Welcome :D

Re: IM Randi

Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:58 am
by eieio
Hi! :)

Re: IM Randi

Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:15 am
by kilofey
:hyper: another cali girl!!!!! welcome! where abouts in cali? i live in vacaville (about 35 min away from sac) what kind of puffs do you have?

Re: IM Randi

Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:59 pm
by J-P
Welcome to the forum!

Now you're gone and done it!! You got Kilo excited... :D

Re: IM Randi

Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:15 pm
by ~reefchik~
Welcome to the Puffer forum! Do you have puffers?

Re: IM Randi

Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:25 pm
by pufferpuggirl
It's been since February that we've heard from Randi -- is she still about? Anyone know? :huh:

Re: IM Randi

Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:28 pm
by J-P
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=24030

opps but I missed that part... maybe I should pay closer attention :P

But that was the reason why I posted here. The forum was locked.

Re: IM Randi

Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:34 pm
by pufferpuggirl
I know, I just seen that she posted today and that post has been locked. I went a bit backwards, sorry.
Good to know that Randi is still with us though.

Re: IM Randi

Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:35 pm
by Pufferpunk
I figured I'd lock the new double post, so she could continue posting in this thread.

Re: IM Randi

Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:37 pm
by Hilly
[welcome]