Page 1 of 1

Entries needed for May POTM!

Posted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:37 pm
by Myaj
Hello all, just a heads up that there are still 5 openings for the May Puffer of the Month competition!

Get your entries in ASAP before all the spots fill up!

For rules and how to enter, go to:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3455

Re: Entries needed for May POTM!

Posted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:28 pm
by Bogwoodbruce
Thanx for putting the reminder up! I forgot :O lol

Re: Entries needed for May POTM!

Posted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:00 pm
by Myaj
And May is full up, thank you again as always for all the fine entries! I will try to get the contest posted today before I leave for work but no promises, it might have to wait until I get home ;)

Start sending them in now for June, its well on its way to looking like a good month.