Page 1 of 1
December 02 POTM - 2 more entries needed!!
Posted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:01 pm
by Myaj
Okay guys, the final 2008 POTM is just about ready to go...
But we still need two more entries!
I would like to get this contest posted ASAP so we can then move directly into the POTY competition before it gets too far into January, so get those entries sent in!!
As always, requirements and instructions for entering the Puffer of the Month competition are found here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3455
Re: December 02 POTM - 2 more entries needed!!
Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:10 am
by DRRT
already put mine in

Re: December 02 POTM - 2 more entries needed!!
Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:30 am
by Sponge bob
got mine in 2...good luck
Re: December 02 POTM - 2 more entries needed!!
Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:19 pm
by Myaj
And we have 10 entries!
I'll get the competition posted in a few minutes, just organizing and replying to everyone's submissions (those that didn't make it in the 10 for Dec will roll over to January 2009).
Re: December 02 POTM - 2 more entries needed!!
Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:41 pm
by Sponge bob
ok I cnt wait
Re: December 02 POTM - 2 more entries needed!!
Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:10 pm
by Myaj
And wouldn't you know it, I'm having computer issues.. keeps freezing up on me when I try to upload an image. UGH.
Re: December 02 POTM - 2 more entries needed!!
Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:12 pm
by Sponge bob
is it done yet? and how's the cp going?
Re: December 02 POTM - 2 more entries needed!!
Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:43 am
by Jay.B.
bear with me, save bonzo a spot, I'm not online yet in my new house but I will get one sorted ASAP
Re: December 02 POTM - 2 more entries needed!!
Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:14 pm
by Myaj
Sorry Jay, all the spots filled up.
Sponge Bob, can you shorten up your signature line, we don't like them taking up a huge amount of space on the page. Thanks!