Page 1 of 3

October entries needed!

Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:58 am
by Myaj
Well, there's less than 10 days left in the month and only FOUR entries!

Get those puffer photos sent in ASAP!!!

Re: October entries needed!

Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:08 pm
by Jay.B.
it will be with you soon, might have to use a spare shot from last months collection though as he's a bit furry at the moment LOL

Re: October entries needed!

Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:38 pm
by Myaj
By the way..

If you entered a photo in the past and it did NOT WIN THAT MONTH, yes you ARE able to resubmit that photo!!!

Please keep this in mind, as many of you have submitted great photos that came very close to winning!

Re: October entries needed!

Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:51 am
by Myaj
And we now have SEVEN entries... ssoooooo close!

Send them in you guys.. if you don't end up in this month, you'll be in next month's contest for sure! But those last three spots need filling!

Re: October entries needed!

Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:21 pm
by Myaj
Okay, you guys asked for it...

I broke out the camera, turned down the lights and Paris and I had a little photo shoot this evening.

Now ya'll ain't gonna get a chance to get yourselves whomped on lessin we get TWO more entries!

(don't ask.. I have no idea where the southern accent came from)

Re: October entries needed!

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:18 pm
by t1gerbee
i'll sort something out for tomorrow. promise. :-)

Re: October entries needed!

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:40 pm
by pufferfreak
I sent you guys one

Re: October entries needed!

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:47 pm
by Myaj
That should make 10 then, I'll have to double check. Way to go guys!

Re: October entries needed!

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:02 pm
by pufferfreak
Did you get mine?

Re: October entries needed!

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:48 pm
by Myaj
I don't know.. MSN won't let me log into Hotmail at the moment *sigh*

It should be back up by tomorrow and I'll let you know for sure then.

Re: October entries needed!

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:42 pm
by pufferfreak
Ok. Ive never done POTM before so i want it to work lol.

Re: October entries needed!

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:01 pm
by Myaj
I got it Pufferfreak, you have mail back.

Re: October entries needed!

Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:32 am
by crazedpuffer
So do we have a competition?

Re: October entries needed!

Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:51 am
by Myaj
We do :) Just barely. Again.

*sigh*

Re: October entries needed!

Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:51 am
by riggers
Wow ten entrants already, with a whole week to spare! :lol: