Page 1 of 1

Where to buy Dwarf's in CT??

Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:09 am
by JRide
Hey everyone, I used to own Dwarf's a couple of years ago as well as a Figure 8 and a GSP. I moved about 3 years ago and the GSP made the trip with me. Unfortunately he died about a year ago. I just setup a new 20g tank that is currently in the cycling process. I was debating on buying a pair of Cichlids for this tank but if I can find some Dwarf's locally I will probably buy them instead.

I gave my old Dwarf's to my dad when I moved but they didn't last too long. :(

Re: Where to buy Dwarf's in CT??

Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:48 pm
by Jase
I've never even been to CT, but good luck. let us know what you end up doing. :)

Re: Where to buy Dwarf's in CT??

Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:57 pm
by SpockthePuffer
I'm from CT but I don't live there anymore so I wouldn't know, lol

Re: Where to buy Dwarf's in CT??

Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:19 pm
by JRide
No luck yet but I'm still looking around. Just have to make up my mind if I want Cichlids or DP's.