Page 1 of 1
March POTM Accepting Entries!
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:22 am
by Myaj
Just a reminder to everyone, we are still accepting entries for the March POTM contest until the 25th.
Several members have already submitted photos, so get yours in ASAP before the 10 spots fill up!
For more information and entry instructions for the Puffer of the Month competition:
http://www.thepufferforum.com/forum/vie ... =21&t=3455
Thank you and happy puffer keeping and photo taking!
Re: March POTM Accepting Entries!
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:28 am
by FishFan
I apologize if this is already covered somewhere, but I couldn't find an answer to my question. Are close relatives like burrfish, cowfish, and/ or boxfish allowed to enter?
Re: March POTM Accepting Entries!
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:58 am
by groovitudedude
Yes.
Re: March POTM Accepting Entries!
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:41 pm
by Myaj
Yes, they are, I believe this was answered in another thread

Re: March POTM Accepting Entries!
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:30 pm
by crazedpuffer
Maybe that should be added to the rules?
Re: March POTM Accepting Entries!
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:06 am
by Myaj
I will do so, I was planning on it the other day but obviously other issues arose

.
Heading off to update it now.
Re: March POTM Accepting Entries!
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:45 pm
by Agnate
When do we get to vooooooooote? *stomp stomp stomp*
Re: March POTM Accepting Entries!
Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:09 am
by edmlfc1
Yeah........what Agnate said!

Re: March POTM Accepting Entries!
Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:12 am
by crazedpuffer
I believe the 1st.
Re: March POTM Accepting Entries!
Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:02 pm
by Myaj
LOL, yes kids, follow the rules now!
Voting is from the 1st of every month, continuing 10 days. So be patient just a few more days...
And while the March competition is officially full, don't hesitate to send in more entries! We continue to accept them and start preparing for the next month's competition. If anyone has sent some in and not heard from me, I'll try to check tonight and reply back to everyone. Just been sick, busy and have a boyfriend in the hospital for the next few days, so I might need a reminder here and there to get stuff done!
