Page 4 of 4

Re: Im chuck and im a puffer addict!

Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:18 pm
by chuckfriedrice

Re: Im chuck and im a puffer addict!

Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:19 pm
by chuckfriedrice


Both videos were about a month ago!

Re: Im chuck and im a puffer addict!

Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:00 am
by Arny
LOL great vids mate

Re: Im chuck and im a puffer addict!

Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:05 pm
by las
he looks 10 times betterr than when u got him! How often do you feed him? How often do u give him a crayfish?

Re: Im chuck and im a puffer addict!

Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:50 pm
by chuckfriedrice
I was feeding him everyday but I realized the shrimp are pretty large so I feed him every other day or every 2 days . Since the crays are $5 a pop I give him crays 1 or 2 times a week . I recently bought some of the marble crays , Once they replicate that will be the main crunchy food source along with clam meat and shrimp. Once he gets big enough or shows interest in hermit crabs and snails I will offer them to him ( few in his tank but none have become food) !

Re: Im chuck and im a puffer addict!

Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:51 pm
by las
do you have a breeding tank set up for crays and snails?

Re: Im chuck and im a puffer addict!

Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:03 pm
by chuckfriedrice
for the crays , I just went out and bought a clear rubbermaid container with some pebble substrate 2 filters . Its also has a few mangrove plants floating in there as well ! No snails , I can buy them pretty cheap thru a local seller Reef Cleaners ! ( I should be on their payroll as much as I give them a shout out on here)

Re: Im chuck and im a puffer addict!

Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:21 pm
by Reaperpilot2014
Hey Chuck, for the benefit of all, especially me, how to do you get your Youtube video to appear in the forum without a link like that? Step by step would be awesome! Thanks!

Re: Im chuck and im a puffer addict!

Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:33 pm
by Reaperpilot2014
Actually, I did some reseach and was able to figure it out. It's a lot more simple than I thought. . Cool stuff, you helped improve my thread with Ramses's pictures and videos!