Page 4 of 5

Re: New Congo: TaterTot

Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:49 pm
by xrayjeeper83
So what are you feeding, just earthworms and blackworms, or are you still doing the guppies?

Re: New Congo: TaterTot

Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:53 pm
by Pufferpunk
No more guppies. I bought some but when he went after the blackworms, I tossed them into Filbert's tank.

Re: New Congo: TaterTot

Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:41 pm
by xrayjeeper83
Oh ok, getting ideas on what foods I will need for my congo once i get the 20L up and running

Re: New Congo: TaterTot

Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:48 pm
by Pufferpunk
You can't see me!

Image

Re: New Congo: TaterTot

Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:53 am
by FADE2BLACK_1973
Cute down in the sand/gravel mix :D .

Re: New Congo: TaterTot

Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:20 am
by Pufferpunk
Stupid red disco gravel!

Re: New Congo: TaterTot

Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:10 am
by FrogSplash
red disco gravel of doom :evil:

Re: New Congo: TaterTot

Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:37 pm
by blackghostknife
the gravel......of death :evil: :ohyeah:

Re: New Congo: TaterTot

Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:18 pm
by xrayjeeper83
how big is she?

Re: New Congo: TaterTot

Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:30 pm
by FrogSplash
It looks about 3 inches, give or take a bit. but that might be because of the angle of the cam

Re: New Congo: TaterTot

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:07 am
by Pufferpunk
Not quite 3" & that's with tail. The red gravel was from my red Congo, to keep it bright red.

Re: New Congo: TaterTot

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:59 am
by RTR
PP is a bit fond of strong colors. My tanks would bore her to sleep. I am sooo ultraconservative. ;)

Re: New Congo: TaterTot

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:51 am
by Pufferpunk
I am not! I hate those colors!

Re: New Congo: TaterTot

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:03 pm
by blackghostknife
then why do you have them :?: :yourock:

Re: New Congo: TaterTot

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:27 pm
by Pufferpunk
I've mentioned several times, I was hoping these colored substrates would bring out the colors in the fish.