Page 3 of 4

Re: Im chuck and im a puffer addict!

Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:20 am
by Black Widow
chuckfriedrice wrote:No waste here though. I Fed left overs to my White Spotted Hermit Crab ! Ill have to submit it Next Month PP , I submitted my photo already for this month !
I have not received your entry for this month? Email it to me! ;)

Re: Im chuck and im a puffer addict!

Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:39 am
by Pufferpunk
With that face & your photography skills, I bet we'll be seeing him every month!

Re: Im chuck and im a puffer addict!

Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:30 pm
by xrayjeeper83
well when/if you want a marbled or two to start your own colony, hit me up

Re: Im chuck and im a puffer addict!

Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:43 pm
by chuckfriedrice
Ill get a fw tank setup for those crays.

Re: Im chuck and im a puffer addict!

Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:34 pm
by chuckfriedrice
Ok we tried a smaller emerald crab , he lost 1 claw during the very entertaining chain of events that happened after it was put in the tank ! Petey was on him right away but somehow the crab was on his face, holding on for dear life ( no claws were used,just with its legs ) then Petey went to the bottom of the tank to let the crab back to the substrate as soon as it climbed off him , He attacked it again and somehow the crab was on his belly near his tail! He dropped to the bottom to let his rider off again! Petey is just eyeing it now , thinking of his next move !

Re: Im chuck and im a puffer addict!

Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:04 pm
by Pufferpunk
You need to have a camera ready for these events!

Re: Im chuck and im a puffer addict!

Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:42 pm
by chuckfriedrice
P6091469.JPG
P6091471.JPG
P6091477.JPG
I had to step in and remove the feisty crab! I didnt want Petey getting stressed out!

Re: Im chuck and im a puffer addict!

Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:17 pm
by xrayjeeper83
LMAO, it hitched a ride on his back is awesome. You should almost let that crab live, he's to smart

Re: Im chuck and im a puffer addict!

Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:36 pm
by chuckfriedrice
Theres 2 of them in his tank at the moment ! If he makes it thru the weekend I may move it to the sump or the 75g tank! LOL

Re: Im chuck and im a puffer addict!

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:34 pm
by jus85411
i recently saw my emeralds i had hitching a ride on my turbo snail's shell :lol:

Re: Im chuck and im a puffer addict!

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:22 pm
by hadla
lol i love that last pic! did petey puff up?

Re: Im chuck and im a puffer addict!

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:25 pm
by chuckfriedrice
Yes he puffed up ! First time since I bought him ! He was puffing and un puffing so I carfully removed the crab!( I didnt wanna get pricked)

Re: Im chuck and im a puffer addict!

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:20 pm
by chuckfriedrice
Yep I have to say the crayfish are a hit With Petey!
253672_2089741293048_1530693182_32343282_840546_n.jpg
260422_2089740613031_1530693182_32343277_7453128_n.jpg

Re: Im chuck and im a puffer addict!

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:45 pm
by xrayjeeper83
thats awesome, glad you got him on something other then ghosts. Let me know once you get a FW cycled

Re: Im chuck and im a puffer addict!

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:23 pm
by chuckfriedrice
Yep I bought a fiddler too! Ill try it on Sunday or Monday! I have to test my water this weekend to see where my cycle process is, So I can get those crays started !