Page 3 of 5

Re: New Congo: TaterTot

Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:17 pm
by greenspottedlover
sevenyearnight wrote:Tater tots are processed and deep fried!
You forgot to say freaking tasty. :wink:
Just like fried scallops.

Re: New Congo: TaterTot

Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:23 pm
by sevenyearnight
greenspottedlover wrote:
sevenyearnight wrote:Tater tots are processed and deep fried!
You forgot to say freaking tasty. :wink:
Just like fried scallops.
Yes! Nom nom nom nom

Re: New Congo: TaterTot

Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:02 pm
by xrayjeeper83
nom nom nom anything fried

Re: New Congo: TaterTot

Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:14 pm
by greenspottedlover
nom nom nom anything scallops. Hey I'm not all that different from my puffer! :)

Re: New Congo: TaterTot

Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:05 pm
by FADE2BLACK_1973
Not for long!
Im sure that congo will be just fine and will get well rounded like your others :D .

Re: New Congo: TaterTot

Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:26 pm
by fugu99
Whew PP you got everyone hungry on this thread. I think you need to set a guard on your puffer or someone might turn it into a snack :?

Ive never seen that type of puffer before! Im always surprised how many types there are.

Re: New Congo: TaterTot

Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:31 pm
by FADE2BLACK_1973
fugu99 wrote:
Ive never seen that type of puffer before! Im always surprised how many types there are.

Alot more then people think. I was amazed how many different species of FW puffer's there is in the hobby.

ug.php/v/PufferPedia/

Re: New Congo: TaterTot

Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:10 pm
by Pufferpunk
Yes, she's in a 20L.

Image

Re: New Congo: TaterTot

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:41 pm
by blackghostknife
cute

Re: New Congo: TaterTot

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:28 pm
by FADE2BLACK_1973
I know what Im going to do with my 20L :D .

Re: New Congo: TaterTot

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:33 pm
by greenspottedlover
FADE2BLACK_1973 wrote:I know what Im going to do with my 20L :D .
I've been thinking that, but I gotta get a bigger tank for my GSP first, and the way it looks now that could be a couple more years.

Re: New Congo: TaterTot

Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:11 am
by FADE2BLACK_1973
greenspottedlover wrote:
FADE2BLACK_1973 wrote:I know what Im going to do with my 20L :D .
I've been thinking that, but I gotta get a bigger tank for my GSP first, and the way it looks now that could be a couple more years.
Oh I hear ya. Im in a heck of a bind with bills, kids, space, money, and wife not wanting tanks all over the place again.

Re: New Congo: TaterTot

Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:25 am
by RTR
That is quite a name! And well suited.

Yes, one cone is plenty for a 10, and you won't have many DPs in there to have feeding conflicts. With DPs, I put a very small unglazed terra cotta pot saucer on the substrate under the cone. If any worms make it down to the saucer, the least dominant DPs can still get them before they get out of the saucer and burrow into the substrate. It does help reduce the worm infestation in the tank.

Re: New Congo: TaterTot

Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:15 pm
by xrayjeeper83
Well I know what my 20L is going to be used for

Re: New Congo: TaterTot

Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:40 pm
by Pufferpunk
TT just ate a HUGE earthworm!