Page 3 of 3

Re: JuLy POTM - Send in your entries !!

Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:30 pm
by jdak
Thanks. I must have missed that thread.

Re: JuLy POTM - Send in your entries !!

Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:58 pm
by ~reefchik~
I entered! There won't be just Fahakas :D

Re: JuLy POTM - Send in your entries !!

Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:53 pm
by Pufferluv09
+1

Re: JuLy POTM - Send in your entries !!

Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:13 pm
by SammyDee
Yea I entered my GSP...How many more are needed. Sound like there gonna be stiff competition this month.

Re: JuLy POTM - Send in your entries !!

Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:49 am
by Ohyouknow
So, we have enough in now? lol I can't wait to see the pictures everyone has entered!!!

Re: JuLy POTM - Send in your entries !!

Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:50 am
by orchidman
i hope we have enough by now

Re: JuLy POTM - Send in your entries !!

Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:43 pm
by L!$A
We have enough entries, as well as more entries for next month :D so if you did not make it this month do not worry because you will be automatically entered in for August.
I will put up the contest first thing tomorrow morning. :)

Re: JuLy POTM - Send in your entries !!

Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:37 pm
by xrayjeeper83
SWEET

Re: JuLy POTM - Send in your entries !!

Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:40 pm
by orchidman
cant wait!! VOTE FOR ME! lol :D

Re: JuLy POTM - Send in your entries !!

Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:02 pm
by J-P
orchidman wrote:cant wait!! VOTE FOR ME! lol :D
ohhh you're up against "Fuzz Puff!"

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=20238&hilit=+cat&start=15#p254635

LOL!!

Re: JuLy POTM - Send in your entries !!

Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:35 pm
by Ohyouknow
ohh ohh, I just had to say - the thread you linked... you had posted a couple links there with crazy cats, I was in tears laughing so hard! The 2nd video was just stinkin hilarious!