Page 3 of 4

Re: Vote now for Puffer of the Year, 2008!!

Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:03 pm
by julianchan
Yay little Sushi!

Re: Vote now for Puffer of the Year, 2008!!

Posted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:23 pm
by julianchan
Yay! Congratulations Sushi!!!!

Re: Vote now for Puffer of the Year, 2008!!

Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:34 am
by recombinantrider
Woohoo! I just got back from a snowboarding trip in Lake Tahoe and found out Sushi got so many votes! A big thank you to all of you who voted for him or other incredible puffers! :rimshot:

Re: Vote now for Puffer of the Year, 2008!!

Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:37 am
by Myaj
Congrats Recombinantrider and Sushi!!!

I'll get everything posted up tonight, have to head off to work this morning :)

Re: Vote now for Puffer of the Year, 2008!!

Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:50 am
by edmlfc1
Yeah sushi! Congrats! :D

Re: Vote now for Puffer of the Year, 2008!!

Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:53 am
by Jay.B.
Well done on POTY

muchly deserved

Re: Vote now for Puffer of the Year, 2008!!

Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:55 am
by edmlfc1
I was torn between 3. I took the 3 pictures and emailed them to my friends and family. I told them to vote for 1,2,or 3 and email me back. The one with the most votes got my vote on here. I voted for Sushi! :D

What's strange is that noone ever asked me why? :? Gotta love friends and family! :D

Re: Vote now for Puffer of the Year, 2008!!

Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:21 pm
by recombinantrider
Awww thank you and your friends and family!

Re: Vote now for Puffer of the Year, 2008!!

Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:55 pm
by Dadof4
Acceptance speech? :wink:

Re: Vote now for Puffer of the Year, 2008!!

Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:16 pm
by Myaj
(sorry for the delay, between computer crashes and odd working hours...)

And the official winner of the 2008 Puffer of the Year is recombinantrider and Sushi!!!!
ocellatus_recombinantrider.jpg
Congratulations to both subject and photographer!! ;) I'll be contacting you via PM with info about your prize, and I'm off to update the home page :)

Re: Winner of Puffer of the Year, 2008!!

Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:31 pm
by crazedpuffer
Congratulations! That really was a great shot!

Re: Winner of Puffer of the Year, 2008!!

Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:54 am
by Pufferpunk
Well deserved photo. :D

And lets all give a HUGE thanks to Myaj for all her hard work putting this on for us all year!!!

Re: Winner of Puffer of the Year, 2008!!

Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:41 am
by Agnate
Indeed, congrats, and thanks a ton Myaj!

Re: Winner of Puffer of the Year, 2008!!

Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:30 pm
by recombinantrider
Sushi just bowed proudly. Thanks everyone and Myaj!

Re: Winner of Puffer of the Year, 2008!!

Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:51 pm
by Pufferpunk
Wow, you're gonna love the pufferstuff you'll have to choose from at The Puffer Store! I ujust got myeslf 2 really cool puffer t-shirts. ;D