Page 3 of 3

Re: October POTM - Vote now!!

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:44 pm
by StormySkiez
CongrATulations!! He is very cute!

Re: October POTM - Vote now!!

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:48 pm
by pufferfreak
Congrats!

Re: October POTM - Vote now!!

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:21 pm
by Sandee
Congratulations! But SEE YOU NEXT MONTH! ;) More Puffer pix on the way!

Re: October POTM - WINNER ANNOUNCED!!

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:27 pm
by Myaj
Yes, there are quite a few entries for next month in already! If you want to enter, you'd better do it quick before it fills up!

I'll get the portal page updated with the winning photos tonight, I've got a pile of things to get done today...

Re: October POTM - WINNER ANNOUNCED!!

Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:05 pm
by Jay.B.
I really can't wait for next months entries to be unveiled ;)

Re: October POTM - WINNER ANNOUNCED!!

Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:08 pm
by t1gerbee
Myaj wrote:Yes, there are quite a few entries for next month in already! If you want to enter, you'd better do it quick before it fills up!

I'll get the portal page updated with the winning photos tonight, I've got a pile of things to get done today...
See, see, see.... we listened to you myaj... we'd been good and got entries in early. :-)

Can we have sweets now? :lol:

Re: October POTM - WINNER ANNOUNCED!!

Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:49 pm
by Myaj
See, see, see.... we listened to you myaj... we'd been good and got entries in early. :-)

Can we have sweets now? :lol:
Only two per person... so make them good ones!

Re: October POTM - WINNER ANNOUNCED!!

Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:51 am
by Pufferpunk
Whatta face on Puffo & a great rescue story to go with him!

Re: October POTM - WINNER ANNOUNCED!!

Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:37 pm
by recombinantrider
Ahhhhhh save me a spot! I wanna enter. Better take photos tonight.

Re: October POTM - WINNER ANNOUNCED!!

Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:43 pm
by Myaj
Ohhh only two more spots available!!!

Re: October POTM - WINNER ANNOUNCED!!

Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:19 pm
by crazedpuffer
Congrats Puffo and Idontknow!