Page 3 of 3
Re: October entries needed!
Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:00 pm
by Myaj
Yay!

Re: October entries needed!
Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:03 pm
by indie
I did send in a photo, but dont know if its been received..
Re: October entries needed!
Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:50 pm
by Myaj
I"m going to go check it right now. Been up to my ears in coding on my horse website *sigh*
MSN decided to do some upgrades and its not working so well *eyeroll*.. I'll respond to everyone who sent in entries as soon as it decides to let me in.
Re: October entries needed!
Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:55 am
by Myaj
Nice job you guys, we have 4 entries for Nov so far (I just emailed everyone who has something sent in).
I'll be putting up the Oct voting tonight.. so watch for it tomorrow morning!
Re: October entries needed!
Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:04 pm
by julianchan
Yarrrghh....I have to go out and rush and get a photo in...I normally have some time to get a photo in....pressure..pressure..pressure!!