Page 3 of 3

Re: Sept 2008 POTM - Vote NOW!!!

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:46 am
by riggers
Wow Sushi obviously stole the hearts of many. :lol: Well deserved though, congratulations! :thumb:

Re: Sept 2008 POTM - Winner announced!!

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:57 pm
by t1gerbee
congrats. :D Beautiful photo.

Re: Sept 2008 POTM - Winner announced!!

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:51 pm
by edmlfc1
Congrats! That was a great shot and you deserve it. :D

Re: Sept 2008 POTM - Winner announced!!

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:01 pm
by dab335
awesome puffer, great looking photo!! Congrats!

Re: Sept 2008 POTM - Winner announced!!

Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:34 pm
by recombinantrider
Thank you so much! I'm really proud of Sushi :)

Re: Sept 2008 POTM - Winner announced!!

Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:00 pm
by StormySkiez
Congrats sushi! and recombinantrider!

Re: Sept 2008 POTM - Winner announced!!

Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:40 pm
by Jay.B.
as soon as I saw that picture I knew nobody else stood a chance :)

great picture, congrats to you both