Page 102 of 106

Re: Show your face!

Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:46 am
by Pufferpunk
Put him in 75% black sand/25% red gravel & see if he turns red.

Re: Show your face!

Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:16 pm
by volcomlifer
thanks i have black sand, what size gravel??? just the regular pebble size ones???

Re: Show your face!

Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:38 pm
by Pufferpunk
Yeah, medium will do. No promises he'll look like Punkster though:

Image

Re: Show your face!

Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:15 pm
by volcomlifer
yeah he wont look like that, in my experience changing the scenery and water paramiters do play major parts in fish coloration, but if theres one thing i learned is that its all genetics, fish needs to be born with the color, and punkster is an amazing red congo, scooter is just a brown im afraid, actually a sand color lol... but my daughter loves him

Re: Show your face!

Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:20 am
by LooksLater
It's so nice to put a face to a name, I love threads like this. We are a good looking bunch!!

This is me! For my ego, this one's me all gussied up, with my favorite hideous "red-as-a-chicken's-butthole" lipstick... :lol:
Image

Me and my honey, fishing of course.
Image

And me with the munchkins, usually referred to as Thing 1 and Thing 2.
Image

Re: Show your face!

Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:26 am
by Pufferpunk
I've been getting into red lipstick lately but it has to be placed just right.

Re: Show your face!

Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:44 am
by LooksLater
Pufferpunk wrote:I've been getting into red lipstick lately but it has to be placed just right.
Oh, yes...the red lipstick loves to run. I laugh every time I put this color on...my grandpa used to hate lipstick, especially the red my grandma wore- every time she'd put it on, he'd tell her, not unkindly- "Why are you wearing that? Your mouth looks like a chicken's butthole." ....of course she wore it anyway. aand we'd die laughing about that. I love red! hahahh!

Re: Show your face!

Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:02 pm
by Pufferpunk
What is your avatar pic doing? Looks like she's smoking a crack pipe!

Re: Show your face!

Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:57 pm
by LooksLater
Pufferpunk wrote:What is your avatar pic doing? Looks like she's smoking a crack pipe!
:biglaugh: She's got a bird on her shoulder and she's eating eggs with chopsticks, like gyoza. I had to re-size the pic to upload it, and the res didn't come out so good, I know...I didn't think it looked THAT bad!! lol.

Re: Show your face!

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:55 am
by sgtmyers88
Well this is me:

Image

And my other hobby: (WWII scenario paintball)
Image

Re: Show your face!

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:06 am
by Pufferpunk
You look just like my nephew. He's 17 & his goal in life is to be a marine.

Re: Show your face!

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:29 am
by sgtmyers88
haha Thank you. I was actually gonna be in the Marines but got axed during processing due to "medical liabilities" 4 years ago.

Re: Show your face!

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:16 am
by bobesku
Hello everyone! I`m Bobby, from Europe - Romania, 32 years old and I`ve been keeping fish for a couple of years. Currently I have 3 tanks, 142 gallons with Malawi Cichlids, 8 gallon with a Betta male and a 17 gallon tank with a new fellow under my roof, called Puffini, figure 8. And this is what brings me here to this magnificent forum. :D

My tanks can be viewed on my Youtube channel here -> http://www.youtube.com/user/bobgherasim

See ya around.

PS Now I've seen I need to post a picture with me :lol: Well, here it is, me and my girl.

Re: Show your face!

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:56 am
by Pufferpunk
sgtmyers88 wrote:haha Thank you. I was actually gonna be in the Marines but got axed during processing due to "medical liabilities" 4 years ago.
I'm afraid my nephew is in for a serious disappointment, as he takes meds for ADD & Asperger's (which I don't think he has).

Re: Show your face!

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:06 pm
by sgtmyers88
Pufferpunk wrote:
sgtmyers88 wrote:haha Thank you. I was actually gonna be in the Marines but got axed during processing due to "medical liabilities" 4 years ago.
I'm afraid my nephew is in for a serious disappointment, as he takes meds for ADD & Asperger's (which I don't think he has).

Well that's a bummer. I feel for him. And I feel the schools and doctors are overzealous with diagnosing everyone with some random disorder.