Figure 8 owner - Isle of Wight, UK

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
Squaffy
Dwarf Puffer
Posts: 65
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:42 am
Gender: Male
My Puffers: 1xF8
Location (country): UK
Location: Isle of Wight

Re: Figure 8 owner - Isle of Wight, UK

Post by Squaffy »

I'll hide the Earl Grey in the cupboard. Colombian roast it is then.

BTW - SG is at 1.005 now, has been for 24 hrs and he doesn't seem to have noticed - the listlessness previously observed could have been anything then, dodgy prawn? just moody?
I'll be keeping a close eye on him for a few days, if it's possible to watch him more frequently than I already do.
User avatar
bertie 83
Moderator
Posts: 5298
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:28 pm
Gender: Male
My Puffers: lineatus R.I.P, South American puffer. Valentini puffer, porcupine puffer.
Non puffer
Danios, Tetras, Redtail Rasporas,
Harlequins, CAE's, Yoyo
Loaches, Clown loaches ,Eels, various shrimp, tangs,wrasses, damsels, chromis
Location (country): Brighton, England
Location: brighton , england

Re: Figure 8 owner - Isle of Wight, UK

Post by bertie 83 »

Lol, posh tea! Proper Englishman lol. It was likely a coincidence with the water sg raising and listlessness.
It's amazing how easy maintenance is. If done regularly and thoroughly
Post Reply