Page 2 of 2

Re: Rip fatboy :-(

Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:30 pm
by hadla
im sorry to hear this. :( *hugs*

but can i second the porky?

Re: Rip fatboy :-(

Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:49 pm
by Terrance
sorry bertie. your friend had a good life under your care.

Re: Rip fatboy :-(

Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:59 pm
by G S P Freak
Oh man, sorry for your loss. Losing a loved pet is hard... especially there's no way for you to know how it happened, or to not be able to prevent it. Anyways, you have my condolences. As for any future recommendations, I will put f8s, DPs, or GSPs out there. Yeah it may be biased, those being the only puffers I have ever owned lol, but they're very rewarding, and besides the GSP, pretty simple to care for as far as puffers go.

Re: Rip fatboy :-(

Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:21 pm
by PolishPuff
Sorry for your loss :(

:rip:

Re: Rip fatboy :-(

Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:02 am
by Pufftastic
So sorry for your loss, Bertie. He had as perfect a life with you as an aquarium fish could have -- I hope you find comfort in that.

Re: Rip fatboy :-(

Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:14 am
by bertie 83
Thanks guys

Re: Rip fatboy :-(

Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:44 pm
by Puffer King
my commiserations Bertie ....if at first you don't succeed ..try again :)...............seems to be an abundance of fahakas ( juveniles and adults ) up for sale at the moment ....time for fatboy number 2 ?

Re: Rip fatboy :-(

Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:01 am
by Fahaka Fakka
Sorry for your loss but congrats for raising a large healthy fahaka until now. There is no need to understand the science behind nature all the time when there are so many uncontrollable factors. Have fun with it and good luck with your next guy.

Re: Rip fatboy :-(

Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:02 pm
by bertie 83
Ok, not dealt with this very well but looking forward now. My sap has had a massive upgrade he is now loving a 5x2 tank lol need to still track down a couple more. There will be a small marine build straight after Christmas so look forward to that lol. I purchased a rather large aquarium today which will house a fahaka in the near future......stay tuned folks, things are ok and I am now feeling happier about the events, I did what I could it is what it is eh

Re: Rip fatboy :-(

Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:46 pm
by defool89
I picture fahakas a fish you can only get at a high prestige in the hobby. I'm glad you made peace with it. The same day you lost yours I re homed mine and I was down as well. Ill get one one day again when I feel ive earned the privilege and am not stepping out of bounds.. you have the right to enjoy this responsibility and I'm happy you are.