Page 2 of 2

Re: Hi from Slovakia..

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:33 pm
by Snoopy
THANK YOU!! ;)

Re: Hi from Slovakia..

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:03 pm
by blackghostknife
very nice tank and fishes. I think that they will do fine under your care :D . what is fish keeping like in your country?

S pozdravom
Ethan

Re: Hi from Slovakia..

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:41 pm
by Snoopy
I dont understand your question exactly, Ethan.. Guys how many litres and how often you recommend to change a water in 65 L tank??

Re: Hi from Slovakia..

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:56 pm
by Pufferpunk
50% weekly, unless the parameters are off.

Re: Hi from Slovakia..

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:41 am
by Snoopy
guys can I feed my tetraodons with earthworms? :)

Re: Hi from Slovakia..

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:55 am
by sevenyearnight
Yes, they will love them!

Re: Hi from Slovakia..

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:06 am
by Snoopy
thank you.. :grats:

Re: Hi from Slovakia..

Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:35 am
by blackghostknife
Mám na mysli, aké druhy rýb sú k dispozícii a veci tohto druhu.

Mimochodom ja presne speek slovenskom, ale mám Google Translate.

Aj vaša angličtina je skvelá.

Re: Hi from Slovakia..

Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:47 pm
by Snoopy
sevenyearnight wrote:Yes, they will love them!
The doesnt likes earthworms.. is it ok..??? I put to the tank one worm, but nothing.. I dont understand...

Re: Hi from Slovakia..

Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:49 pm
by Snoopy
blackghostknife wrote:Mám na mysli, aké druhy rýb sú k dispozícii a veci tohto druhu.

Mimochodom ja presne speek slovenskom, ale mám Google Translate.

Aj vaša angličtina je skvelá.
Here in Slovakia, here is not so much keepers of puffers.. Or I dont know about them.. :D

Re: Hi from Slovakia..

Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:03 pm
by xrayjeeper83
every puffer is different with what they like and dont like, though this is the first time ive heard of one not loving worms lol.

Re: Hi from Slovakia..

Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:45 pm
by Pufferpunk
What foods does he like?

Re: Hi from Slovakia..

Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:33 am
by Snoopy
They loves mosquito larvae (small red worms), shrimps and snails. Do they need to eat snails everyday (grinding of teeth), because I have no more tank for them, they are in glass goblet..