Page 2 of 2

Re: July 2011 - Puffer of the Month >>Send in your Entry<<

Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:45 pm
by sevenyearnight
I've already entered Balki sleeping, I'm out of Balki sleeping pics :(

Re: July 2011 - Puffer of the Month >>Send in your Entry<<

Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 pm
by hadla
you sent both? i thought you only entered the one on your avatar... i was talking about the one with him on the bottom of the tank

Re: July 2011 - Puffer of the Month >>Send in your Entry<<

Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:05 am
by sevenyearnight
Balki has been entered a few times. I just don't have a better camera to do him justice atm.

Re: July 2011 - Puffer of the Month >>Send in your Entry<<

Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:00 am
by Black Widow
Purifire wrote:When can I submit for August?
sorry the the august one was deleted so Ill put it back up and yall can send in your pics for august now ;)

Re: July 2011 - Puffer of the Month >>Send in your Entry<<

Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:10 am
by Purifire
np Im stoked now. :D

Re: July 2011 - Puffer of the Month >>Send in your Entry<<

Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:01 pm
by Pufferpunk
:oops: I won't be deleting them anymore... :redface: Bad Queen, terrible Queen! :durr: :duncebl: :kingkrazy:

Re: July 2011 - Puffer of the Month >>Send in your Entry<<

Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:52 pm
by hadla
wait why dont you just combine them? so we arent behind

Re: July 2011 - Puffer of the Month >>Send in your Entry<<

Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:52 pm
by Black Widow
hadla wrote:wait why dont you just combine them? so we arent behind
we arent behind, its the start of August and we are now accepting entries for August. As we also have the winner for July which was Chuckfriedrice

Re: July 2011 - Puffer of the Month >>Send in your Entry<<

Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:01 pm
by hadla
oh sorry i was confused. then i meant to send you an august entry, not july again

Re: July 2011 - Puffer of the Month >>Send in your Entry<<

Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:48 am
by Purifire
Ok so I'll send my entry soon.. Have been busy trying to do Logistics for an upcoming concert. YAY! Me and my group look like we're opening up for Naughty by Nature here in Cali! Busy busy busy..... :)

Re: July 2011 - Puffer of the Month >>Send in your Entry<<

Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:51 am
by Purifire
Can anyone guess that species I'm gonna enter this cycle? No don't tell me.... I've heard this one. :metal:

Re: July 2011 - Puffer of the Month >>Send in your Entry<<

Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:08 am
by xrayjeeper83
I sent one in

If all filled, save for next month?

Re: July 2011 - Puffer of the Month >>Send in your Entry<<

Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:37 am
by Black Widow
xrayjeeper83 wrote:I sent one in

If all filled, save for next month?
np but I think theres enough space