Future Puffer Owner

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
User avatar
kcartwright856
Green Spotted Puffer
Posts: 289
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:17 pm
Gender: Female
My Puffers: 2 C. travancoricus (dwarf puffer)
7 Pangio kuhlii
5 Otocinclus vittatus (w/ fry)
Location (country): USA
Location: Millersburg, PA
Contact:

Re: Future Puffer Owner

Post by kcartwright856 »

Kinda wanted to... RE introduce myself, I guess... and update this thread a bit.

I've decided against the F8 for multiple reasons and settled on DPs, so I'm going to be hanging out in the Freshwater area of the forums, I think!
-KC

My DP tank journal: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=29746
User avatar
bertie 83
Moderator
Posts: 5298
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:28 pm
Gender: Male
My Puffers: lineatus R.I.P, South American puffer. Valentini puffer, porcupine puffer.
Non puffer
Danios, Tetras, Redtail Rasporas,
Harlequins, CAE's, Yoyo
Loaches, Clown loaches ,Eels, various shrimp, tangs,wrasses, damsels, chromis
Location (country): Brighton, England
Location: brighton , england

Re: Future Puffer Owner

Post by bertie 83 »

cool, good choice and welcome back
It's amazing how easy maintenance is. If done regularly and thoroughly
Post Reply