Page 2 of 2

Re: Proud New Owener of a Golden Puffer

Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:42 am
by xmikebrock
and for the record we joined on the same day.. 2 years apart lol

Re: Proud New Owener of a Golden Puffer

Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:23 am
by Weaver
Yeah. I just walked into the fish store and said I want something with personality and they told me to either get an oscor or they walked me over to the little tank where they where keeping him and my girlfriend feel in love with him. Lol

Re: Proud New Owener of a Golden Puffer

Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:37 am
by J-P
Weaver wrote:I have another question. Is keeping fish in the snail breeding tank wise?
depends on the fish. I don't know too much about Zebra Denios but my guppies are ok with them.

Re: Proud New Owener of a Golden Puffer

Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:27 pm
by Weaver
Thanks. I just went on kijiji (it's like craigslist) and found someone that is having a hard time with snails in there tank. So hopefully I can score a fist full of these snails to boost my colony. I'm going to hit up my local pet store for some free snails as well.

Yay for free and hopefully healthy snails.