Page 2 of 2

Re: JUNE POTM - Send Entries in ASAP!!!!

Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:30 am
by Myaj
And of course, I guess it goes without saying that it needs to be a REAL puffer, not a drawing. This is a PHOTO contest, not an art contest LOL

Re: JUNE POTM - Send Entries in ASAP!!!!

Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:46 pm
by Ohyouknow
Did we get our photos in yet????

Re: JUNE POTM - Send Entries in ASAP!!!!

Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:17 pm
by J-P
Myaj wrote:And of course, I guess it goes without saying that it needs to be a REAL puffer, not a drawing. This is a PHOTO contest, not an art contest LOL

Really???

ohhh what a drag... I thought my F8 pic of an "8" was appealing ;) all joking aside... yes it is a photo contest ;)

Re: JUNE POTM - Send Entries in ASAP!!!!

Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:35 am
by L!$A
Ohyouknow wrote:Did we get our photos in yet????

We still need 1 more entry

Re: JUNE POTM - Send Entries in ASAP!!!!

Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:06 pm
by lilacamy931
I have just submitted one if that helps :)

Re: JUNE POTM - Send Entries in ASAP!!!!

Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:35 pm
by L!$A
It helps for next month :D

Re: JUNE POTM - Send Entries in ASAP!!!!

Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:58 pm
by lilacamy931
LOL no worries :)