Page 2 of 4

Re: Vote now for Puffer of the Year, 2008!!

Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:19 pm
by julianchan
haha, funny...wishing Shelby good luck too. This really is a handsome lot of puffers! Elevator is a little upset that he is not in the lead right now, he does not like losing, like his role model, Darth Vader. (I never let him watch the end of Star Wars....I am a little worried what he would do)

Re: Vote now for Puffer of the Year, 2008!!

Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:10 pm
by recombinantrider
Hahaha ask your mom to join TPF and have 25 posts so she can vote, Sponge bob!

Re: Vote now for Puffer of the Year, 2008!!

Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:31 pm
by Sponge bob
haha good idea..but she would probly look at the porcs. bc she loves em

Re: Vote now for Puffer of the Year, 2008!!

Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:19 pm
by recombinantrider
Good luck to the puffer I voted for! I was torn between 4 of them so if any of those win I'd be happy!

Re: Vote now for Puffer of the Year, 2008!!

Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:12 am
by julianchan
Looks like Sushi is picking up steam! Go little fugu! Go!

Re: Vote now for Puffer of the Year, 2008!!

Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:54 am
by recombinantrider
Thank you! He's waving at me as I type. He's so adorable.

Re: Vote now for Puffer of the Year, 2008!!

Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:05 pm
by julianchan
There has to be more than 45 people to vote...i know its a hard decision......but still.......go little Sushi!

Re: Vote now for Puffer of the Year, 2008!!

Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:41 am
by julianchan
Votes, must have more votes....please, more votes........keem them votes comin in! Sushi needs some lovin!

Re: Vote now for Puffer of the Year, 2008!!

Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:14 am
by hadla
crazedpuffer wrote:
julianchan wrote:Lord Vator is asking me why so many people have not voted yet. Are they holding out for to vote for Shelby? Get them votes flowing folks!
So nice of you julian! :D
rotfl!

Re: Vote now for Puffer of the Year, 2008!!

Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:15 am
by hadla
julianchan wrote:There has to be more than 45 people to vote...i know its a hard decision......but still.......go little Sushi!
go little dp! :P


*sniff* im jealous i want a fugu. :(

Re: Vote now for Puffer of the Year, 2008!!

Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:14 pm
by Sponge bob
My LFS had one. It went some where.Damn thing was in a litle 5 gallon it looked like by it self. No sand just algea =(((

Re: Vote now for Puffer of the Year, 2008!!

Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:30 pm
by yunachin
Julian is Elevator ever going to update his blog? Perhaps let Sushi take over if he is going to be slacking. :P

Re: Vote now for Puffer of the Year, 2008!!

Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:20 am
by sarina23
That was hard! They are all SO beautiful =)

Re: Vote now for Puffer of the Year, 2008!!

Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:21 am
by julianchan
Elevator wants some love. Vote. Preferably for Lord Vator. But choose wisely.

Re: Vote now for Puffer of the Year, 2008!!

Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:25 am
by julianchan
yunachin wrote:Julian is Elevator ever going to update his blog? Perhaps let Sushi take over if he is going to be slacking. :P
Hehe. He has been lazy. As have I. I took away his computer. Promised him a iPod touch for th aquarium. But not got around to it. I fear if I do he will waste time watching movies