Page 2 of 3

Re: October entries needed!

Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:55 am
by Myaj
Well, considering the deadline each month is the 20th and NOT the last day of the month, it gets a little frustrating ;)

I don't think we've had a single month that people have gotten their entries in by the deadline.

Re: October entries needed!

Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:56 am
by riggers
Oh :redface: :?

Re: October entries needed!

Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:54 pm
by recombinantrider
Doh! I'm too late! :...: :...: I was even planning to spend 2 hours in front of my tanks tonight to get a good shot.

Re: October entries needed!

Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:10 pm
by edmlfc1
So how many do you need for next month? :D :surrendermonkey:
I'll have mine in before the 20th of next month, I promise. :cheerup:

Re: October entries needed!

Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:15 pm
by Myaj
So far there are no entries for next month... so 10!! LOL

Send them in guys, the earlier the better. If we fill it up, then I don't have to harass you on the boards! ;)

Again, remember past entries can be re-submitted, as long as they didn't win the month.

Re: October entries needed!

Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:23 pm
by edmlfc1
I'll send you one anyway in the next few days. :D I'll try not to make it a booty shot.:redface:

Re: October entries needed!

Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:49 pm
by t1gerbee
we are bad puffer photographers.. sorry myaj.. :-D

Re: October entries needed!

Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:13 pm
by Myaj
:badboy: :spank2: :mcfly: :whip2:


:ROFL:

Re: October entries needed!

Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:23 pm
by yunachin
There is something really wrong with the second little image. lol

Re: October entries needed!

Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:13 pm
by edmlfc1
yunachin wrote:There is something really wrong with the second little image. lol
:ROFL2: :oops: Somebody got a dirty mind. :redface:

Re: October entries needed!

Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:19 pm
by crazedpuffer
I'll have an entry for next month soon!

Re: October entries needed!

Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:04 am
by MMaddox
How do I enter?

Re: October entries needed!

Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:00 am
by crazedpuffer

Re: October entries needed!

Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:27 pm
by zombiefetus
I just sent in my entry for Nov. :D

Re: October entries needed!

Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:03 pm
by blondenblue
Im getting a new camera on friday! just so i can take pics of my puffers, hopefully then i will have one for puffer of the month :)