I don't think we've had a single month that people have gotten their entries in by the deadline.
October entries needed!
Forum rules
Would you like to enter our Puffer of the Month photo competition?
Each month's winner is not only featured on our home page for the following month, but is automatically entered into our annual Puffer of the Year competition, with a grand prize of a $25 gift certificate to The Puffer Store!
Full rules and entry instructions can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3455
Would you like to enter our Puffer of the Month photo competition?
Each month's winner is not only featured on our home page for the following month, but is automatically entered into our annual Puffer of the Year competition, with a grand prize of a $25 gift certificate to The Puffer Store!
Full rules and entry instructions can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3455
- Myaj
- Tech Team
- Posts: 4587
- Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:27 pm
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Bubba, turgidus
Paris, lined burrfish - Location: SE Wisconsin
- Contact:
Re: October entries needed!
Well, considering the deadline each month is the 20th and NOT the last day of the month, it gets a little frustrating 
I don't think we've had a single month that people have gotten their entries in by the deadline.
I don't think we've had a single month that people have gotten their entries in by the deadline.
-
recombinantrider
- Green Spotted Puffer
- Posts: 386
- Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:34 pm
- My Puffers: Tetraodon nigroviridis (GSP)
Takifugu ocellatus (Fugu puffer) - Location: Los Angeles
Re: October entries needed!
Doh! I'm too late!
I was even planning to spend 2 hours in front of my tanks tonight to get a good shot.
- edmlfc1
- Mbu Puffer
- Posts: 2011
- Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:03 pm
- My Puffers: Elvis (Stars & Stripes) R.I.P. 9/11/11
125G:Fahaka (Annabelle) - Location (country): U.S.A.
- Location: Texas
Re: October entries needed!
So how many do you need for next month?
I'll have mine in before the 20th of next month, I promise.
I'll have mine in before the 20th of next month, I promise.

Need to know what kind of puffer you have? Click on Puffer ID.....Puffer ID: ug.php/v/PufferPedia/
What to feed your puffer? Click on Feeding......
Feeding: library/feeding/feeding-your-puffers/
Have a GSP, need more information......Click on GSP Article.....
GSP Article: library/puffers-in-focus/an-introductio ... d-puffers/
What to feed your puffer? Click on Feeding......
Feeding: library/feeding/feeding-your-puffers/
Have a GSP, need more information......Click on GSP Article.....
GSP Article: library/puffers-in-focus/an-introductio ... d-puffers/
- Myaj
- Tech Team
- Posts: 4587
- Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:27 pm
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Bubba, turgidus
Paris, lined burrfish - Location: SE Wisconsin
- Contact:
Re: October entries needed!
So far there are no entries for next month... so 10!! LOL
Send them in guys, the earlier the better. If we fill it up, then I don't have to harass you on the boards!
Again, remember past entries can be re-submitted, as long as they didn't win the month.
Send them in guys, the earlier the better. If we fill it up, then I don't have to harass you on the boards!
Again, remember past entries can be re-submitted, as long as they didn't win the month.
- edmlfc1
- Mbu Puffer
- Posts: 2011
- Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:03 pm
- My Puffers: Elvis (Stars & Stripes) R.I.P. 9/11/11
125G:Fahaka (Annabelle) - Location (country): U.S.A.
- Location: Texas
Re: October entries needed!
I'll send you one anyway in the next few days.
I'll try not to make it a booty shot.
Need to know what kind of puffer you have? Click on Puffer ID.....Puffer ID: ug.php/v/PufferPedia/
What to feed your puffer? Click on Feeding......
Feeding: library/feeding/feeding-your-puffers/
Have a GSP, need more information......Click on GSP Article.....
GSP Article: library/puffers-in-focus/an-introductio ... d-puffers/
What to feed your puffer? Click on Feeding......
Feeding: library/feeding/feeding-your-puffers/
Have a GSP, need more information......Click on GSP Article.....
GSP Article: library/puffers-in-focus/an-introductio ... d-puffers/
- t1gerbee
- Fahaka Puffer
- Posts: 831
- Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:10 am
- My Puffers: 1 x Ceylon + 1 x GSP + 1 x stars and stripes (juv) -Marine
(Non puffs-)
4 x clowns
1 x Oscar-Tropical
3 x Convicts-Tropical
1 x Map Turtle-tropical
2 x Plecs-Tropical
2 x goldfish - Location: london
Re: October entries needed!
we are bad puffer photographers.. sorry myaj.. 
1 x 90G Juv stars and stripes puffer, Ceylon Puffer + GSP + 2 black clowns
1 x 30G LPS Reef
1 x 30G 1 x Blind goldfish

1 x 30G LPS Reef
1 x 30G 1 x Blind goldfish

- yunachin
- Former Staff Member
- Posts: 1753
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:33 pm
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: 1x A. Meleagris (Golden)
2x Tetraodon nigroviridis
1x Tetraodon lineatus
1x A. hispidus
2x Takifugu Ocellatus
9x Tetraodon biocellatus
1x Canthigaster solandri
1x Diodon Holocanthus
2x A. nigropunctatus
1x Tetraodon miurus
1x Irrubesco - Location (country): USA
- Location: SC
Re: October entries needed!
There is something really wrong with the second little image. lol
E.Ridgeway
- edmlfc1
- Mbu Puffer
- Posts: 2011
- Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:03 pm
- My Puffers: Elvis (Stars & Stripes) R.I.P. 9/11/11
125G:Fahaka (Annabelle) - Location (country): U.S.A.
- Location: Texas
Re: October entries needed!
yunachin wrote:There is something really wrong with the second little image. lol
Need to know what kind of puffer you have? Click on Puffer ID.....Puffer ID: ug.php/v/PufferPedia/
What to feed your puffer? Click on Feeding......
Feeding: library/feeding/feeding-your-puffers/
Have a GSP, need more information......Click on GSP Article.....
GSP Article: library/puffers-in-focus/an-introductio ... d-puffers/
What to feed your puffer? Click on Feeding......
Feeding: library/feeding/feeding-your-puffers/
Have a GSP, need more information......Click on GSP Article.....
GSP Article: library/puffers-in-focus/an-introductio ... d-puffers/
-
crazedpuffer
- Former Staff Member
- Posts: 1755
- Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:57 pm
- My Puffers: 1x Porcupine Puffer
1xValentini - Location: Long Island, NY
Re: October entries needed!
I'll have an entry for next month soon!
-
crazedpuffer
- Former Staff Member
- Posts: 1755
- Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:57 pm
- My Puffers: 1x Porcupine Puffer
1xValentini - Location: Long Island, NY
-
zombiefetus
- Fahaka Puffer
- Posts: 532
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:57 am
- Gender: Female
- Location (country): Illinois, USA
- Contact:
Re: October entries needed!
I just sent in my entry for Nov. 
- blondenblue
- Green Spotted Puffer
- Posts: 252
- Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:32 am
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: A M. leiurus Called Puffle!
A MBU Called Moob - Location: Cornwall UK
- Contact:
Re: October entries needed!
Im getting a new camera on friday! just so i can take pics of my puffers, hopefully then i will have one for puffer of the month 

