Page 2 of 3

Re: Sept 2008 POTM - Vote NOW!!!

Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:49 pm
by Jay.B.
or maybe I should actually make my mind up properly before voting in a biased way LOL ;)

Re: Sept 2008 POTM - Vote NOW!!!

Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:31 am
by t1gerbee
Jay.B. wrote:or maybe I should actually make my mind up properly before voting in a biased way LOL ;)
Just vote for the pic you like... simple concept really... maybe you've inhaled a bit to much salt recently huh? :P

Re: Sept 2008 POTM - Vote NOW!!!

Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:34 am
by Jay.B.
*sniff sniff* salt you say... Dam that white powder LOL I knew I should have stayed with freshwater fish haha

Re: Sept 2008 POTM - Vote NOW!!!

Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:56 pm
by The Bruce
#8 should be on the pufferpedia

Re: Sept 2008 POTM - Vote NOW!!!

Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:56 pm
by riggers
I agree about number 8 in the pufferpedia, great pic of an Ocellatus

Re: Sept 2008 POTM - Vote NOW!!!

Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:19 am
by recombinantrider
Awwww.....thanks guys!

Re: Sept 2008 POTM - Vote NOW!!!

Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:17 am
by StormySkiez
I thought I spotted your gravel PP...

Great pictures everyone! It's always so hard just to pick one photo.

Re: Sept 2008 POTM - Vote NOW!!!

Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:19 am
by riggers
recombinantrider wrote:Awwww.....thanks guys!
Shhhhh we're not supposed to know it's yours :lol:

Re: Sept 2008 POTM - Vote NOW!!!

Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:25 pm
by julianchan
Congratulations Sushi and Joanne!

Re: Sept 2008 POTM - Vote NOW!!!

Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:42 pm
by Pufferpunk
Darn gravel! Gave me away, huh?

How do you change your vote?

Re: Sept 2008 POTM - Vote NOW!!!

Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:24 pm
by Myaj
To change your vote just click on a different entry and hit submit again (if you don't have this option be sure to tell me so I can check the settings).


And more importantly, congratulations to recombinantrider's awesome photo of Sushi!
Entry8.jpg
This photo will be entered into the Puffer of the Year contest. There are only a few more months left, so be sure to get your puffers smiling pretty and send in the mug shots!!

Re: Sept 2008 POTM - Vote NOW!!!

Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:43 pm
by pufferfreak
YAY sushi lol.

Re: Sept 2008 POTM - Vote NOW!!!

Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:13 pm
by yunachin
Yay! I love him. Can he come spend the night at my house? :D

Re: Sept 2008 POTM - Vote NOW!!!

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:05 am
by crazedpuffer
Congrats Sushi and Recombinator!

Re: Sept 2008 POTM - Vote NOW!!!

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:25 am
by recombinantrider
Thanks everyone! I surely did spoil Sushi today and let's just say that he's a little FAT PIG right now :twirl:
Sure Yunachin, Sushi said he would love to spend the night at your place (as long as he will get to be close to you the whole time!)