Page 2 of 3
Re: August '08 POTM - Vote NOW!!
Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:31 pm
by Jay.B.
I'm seriously running out angles I can catch him at, as soon as he sees me with the camera he goes all zoolander on me, he definitely isn't an ambi-turner, it's blue steel all the way unfortunately LOL I'm desperately trying to get him to go magnum haha
Re: August '08 POTM - Vote NOW!!
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:19 am
by t1gerbee
Jay.B. wrote:I'm seriously running out angles I can catch him at, as soon as he sees me with the camera he goes all zoolander on me, he definitely isn't an ambi-turner, it's blue steel all the way unfortunately LOL I'm desperately trying to get him to go magnum haha
you need another puffer J! That's the answer!
valentini????

Re: August '08 POTM - Vote NOW!!
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:51 am
by Jay.B.
You know what, I'd love another puffer...
But...
I just don't have the room
I can't fit anything more in that tank after my clowns have gone in (except maybe some hermits and an anemone)
I'll have a GSP, a dwarf angel, a goby and a pair of percs in a 180L tank
Re: August '08 POTM - Vote NOW!!
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:15 pm
by julianchan
Loads of good puffers to choose from this month! Good luck everyone!
Jay B. When Bonzo decides to show Magnum, the whole world will be amazed, in shock, and will be the winner of POTM.....but for now...its all about Hansel....he is so hot right now.
Re: August '08 POTM - Vote NOW!!
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:01 pm
by Jay.B.
he's working on it, been talking to him tonight, it's far from ready apparently haha
Re: August '08 POTM - Vote NOW!!
Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:41 pm
by julianchan
Uh oh....this has the makings of a very very tight race.....
Re: August '08 POTM
Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:33 pm
by Myaj
And the winner of the August 2008 POTM contest is....
Julianchan!!!
Entry3.jpg
Congratulations, and everyone be sure to get their entries in for next month's contest!
Re: August '08 POTM - Winner announced!
Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:58 pm
by recombinantrider
Congratulations! It's a really nice photo and a super handsome S&S!
Re: August '08 POTM - Winner announced!
Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:42 pm
by yunachin
Congrats!
Re: August '08 POTM - Winner announced!
Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:24 pm
by crazedpuffer
congrats!!!
Re: August '08 POTM - Winner announced!
Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:57 pm
by yunachin
Since you took the cake 2 months in a row, we had better see you in a Puffer Forum T-shirt!!

No horns this time. Hee hee.

Re: August '08 POTM - Winner announced!
Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:06 pm
by julianchan
Thanks guys....As for the tshirt.....well....um.....how about with the horns for halloween....I wonder if Elevator would put on some horns....and a mini Puffer Forum tshirt.....
Re: August '08 POTM - Winner announced!
Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:15 pm
by yunachin
Elevator should come visit me. I will make him little beach shorts.

lol
Re: August '08 POTM - Winner announced!
Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:54 am
by julianchan
Haha...I think he wants to....Just to find out what beach shorts on a puffer would look like....
Re: August '08 POTM - Winner announced!
Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:02 am
by Pufferpunk
That pic is almost professional. Congrats!