Page 2 of 3
Re: Vote for April 2008 POTM!
Posted: Sat May 03, 2008 3:30 pm
by grubbster
Ahh, they are all great
now developed a dark stripe along her belly
wouldn't this mean Specky is a little 'him'

Re: Vote for April 2008 POTM!
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 12:25 pm
by Myaj
Agh! I found the "sent" reply, but your original email is nowhere to be seen.
I'm sorry! You'll have to resend it for next month. I feel like an idiot!
Re: Vote for April 2008 POTM!
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:49 pm
by Troender
Myaj wrote:I feel like an idiot!
Don't! I know what you've been through lately. You've had enough on your mind. My pic wouldn't have had a chance against this month's pics anyway.

Re: Vote for April 2008 POTM!
Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 2:01 pm
by Happy_Puffer
Very nice pictures everyone!! Does the voting end at the end of May?
Re: Vote for April 2008 POTM!
Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:44 pm
by crazedpuffer
I believe it ends May 10th
Re: Vote for April 2008 POTM!
Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:24 pm
by Myaj
Yes voting runs for 10 days.
Re: Vote for April 2008 POTM!
Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:36 am
by crazedpuffer
Voting ends tomorrow!
Re: Vote for April 2008 POTM!
Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:33 pm
by Myaj
Well, technically it ends on the 11th (I know, I couldn't figure that one out but if you count it, it makes sense lol).
But yes, its nearly done! Any stragglers, get your votes in!
Re: Vote for April 2008 POTM!
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:11 pm
by Jase
bump

Re: Vote for April 2008 POTM!
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:37 pm
by Happy_Puffer
I have a question, my friend has a puffer and we both take care of it and she is very photogentic one of the few puffers I am around that I can get pictures of, can I send a pic of her in even though she isn't all the way mine. I wanted to ask before I sent in a picture of a puffer thats not really mine. My friend Keith doesn't mind if I send in the pic and its on my camera. Thanks I understand if I can't!
Re: Vote for April 2008 POTM!
Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:02 am
by Jase
I think as long as you take the picture and you have permission, then you're good to go.

Re: Vote for April 2008 POTM!
Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:21 am
by Happy_Puffer
Cool because the new puffer is the cutest little thing!!
Re: Vote for April 2008 POTM!
Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:03 am
by Myaj
Yes, as long as you are the photographer and own the rights to the photo, which will be the case for the most part unless you were hired to take the photos.

Re: Vote for April 2008 POTM!
Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:36 pm
by jennybugs
Fantastic photos as always! I want to have my house stuffed full of them

Re: Vote for April 2008 POTM!
Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:44 pm
by Myaj
And congratulations to Robert & Anne, aka FishFan who won with their great photo of Tator!
