Page 85 of 106
Re: Show your face!
Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:15 am
by xrayjeeper83
lol i try
Re: Show your face!
Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:18 am
by Flutter
Can someone go change xray's name to xraycreeper, seems like it might be more suitable than jeeper

Re: Show your face!
Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:26 am
by PolishPuff
Mezzovex wrote:CREEPER! XD

Re: Show your face!
Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:13 am
by Angelwings
hiya everyone i joined the forum today so thought i'd introduce myself .........

Re: Show your face!
Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:54 am
by Ohyouknow
LOL @Jeeps.
Nice artwork angelwings, welcome to the forum

(and welcome to the others I've missed!)
Re: Show your face!
Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:03 am
by Angelwings
thanks very much ohyouknow

Re: Show your face!
Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:53 am
by xrayjeeper83
Flutter I like the new name lol
Nice tatts angel. You should post up some pics of your tatts in the tattoo thread
Re: Show your face!
Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:19 pm
by Angelwings
i will do jeeper when i've found my way round lol lil lost atm lol x
Re: Show your face!
Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:09 pm
by Ohyouknow
My sis took this photo of me last weekend at the family reunion

Re: Show your face!
Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:31 pm
by Flutter
Lovely

Re: Show your face!
Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:34 pm
by pufferpuggirl
I look like I'm in shock, but here's me

Re: Show your face!
Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:05 pm
by Pufferluv09
Nice, what are your tats?
A couple new pics:

Mezz and I in Yellowstone

My eye with some flowers I found

Re: Show your face!
Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:38 am
by pufferpuggirl
On my right arm I have the British Union flag, which I got when I first visited the UK in 1999, for the millennium. Everyone was so sure the world was going to end and all heck break loose that I got my very first tattoo at the age of 38!
The other one I got in Scotland, and it's the rampant red lion. The guy that did it actually hand drew it right before my eyes. He was very talented. And that was after the new year, about February of 2000.
And then I got one other tattoo when I met my present husband. He got my initials done on his arm, and I got his done on my upper derriere.
So far that's it for tattoos, although I've got a friend that's coming to visit from the US and she wants to get a tattoo done over here, and I think I'm going to get another one done at the same time. This time something puffer-like.
*** Great photo of your eye!
Re: Show your face!
Posted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:53 pm
by Pufferluv09
Oh yes, I recognized the flag, but didn't know what the other was-- but now I see it's the red lion! That is cool. Isn't it funny how everyone got so worked up about the millennium, but nothing happened? :laugh:
I don't have any tattoos, although I've considered it. I'm just afraid to. Not because of the pain-- it's just that I'd have to be sure I want it on my body for the rest of my life.
Thanks! I thought it was a cool pic. Mezz took it.
Re: Show your face!
Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:40 am
by Johanski
Me : D
