2 tiny GSP’s

The forum for puffers that either live or start in brackish biotopes: GSPs, F8s, Ceylons & more.
curtico
Puffer Fry
Location (country): USA

2 tiny GSP’s

Post by curtico »

Hey guys. I’m hoping someone here can help me out, because i have no clue what to do or what i’ve gotten myself into. I went to PetCo and saw two cute GSP’s, and hadn’t done any research. the pet co employee sold me a 10 gallon tank he said they’d be fine in for up to a year, had me run it for 24 hours, and come back to get the fish. i’ve had the two GSP’s for a week now, they eat, but i feel like i know they are not happy. one is slightly bigger than the other, and chases him around the tank so much. i don’t know what to do now that i have this tank, and two fish, and soon i was going to convert to brackish water but now that i’ve done so much research i have no idea what to do. i now know they can’t thrive in this small tank, but i don’t have any other tanks, and i just spent $300+ getting this set up for them, and it’s not even what they need. i’m distraught. i don’t know what to do. did i mention i jumped right into this with little thought and never owning a fish before??? someone please help. do i return everything to the store? is that something i can even do?
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
My Puffers: Filbert, the 12" T lineatus
Punkster, the 4" red T miurus
Mongo, the 4" A modestus
2 T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
Also kept:
lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC

Re: 2 tiny GSP’s

Post by Pufferpunk »

You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"