I'm back!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
Troender
Former Staff Member
My Puffers: 1x GSP (Bolla), 1x m. something. Bought as a leiurus, maybe a turgidus (Tiger), 1x c. irrubesco (Tott(a) aka Houdini) 1x c. salivator (Jack the Ripper), 1x m. cochinchinensis (Hufflepuff - R.I.P.), 2x c. lorteti (Tommy and Tigern = Calvin and Hubbes), 1x m. suvatti (Koseklumpen), 1x m. palembangensis (Dragonfly), 2x t. biocellatus (Koken and Fiken).

I'm back!

Post by Troender »

Hi all!
It's been some years now, but finally I'm back. That Norwegian who had a lot of puffers. The last 3 or 4 years I've been totally without puffers, and I've missed it! I've been living in two places VERY far appart, because my dad needed a lot of help. But he passed away in September, so now I can stay in one place again, and can finally have another puffer. Two days ago, Harald arrived. I so couldn't afford him, but I just had to anyway. Harald Hårfagre ( after Harald fair hair - who was Norway's first king) is a Tetraodon Baileyi, a species I haven't had before. I ordered him through a local pet shop. The first one was DOA to the store, so they had to order another one. And Harald arrived on Friday. And he was VERY much alive! He was really angry and tried to bite his way through the plastic bag. He splashed so much in the bag when I came home with him, that my dog went totally nuts. She wanted to catch him. Harald is surprisingly active. And he surprised me with taking dead food at first try. I don't think any of my previous puffers did that. I always had to trick them with a shrimp in a thread. I am looking forward to get to know Harald. So far I like him very much. He is not at all afraid of me, which also surprised me a little. And it's exciting with a species I haven't had before. And I feel I want more puffers... :lol:
Inger Anne
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Just think how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of them are even stupider! -George Carlin

Gioele
Puffer Fry
Location (country): Italia

Re: I'm back!

Post by Gioele »

Hi, I'm new at this forum, but is always cool to see someone come back to the hobby after long time😁
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
My Puffers: Filbert, the 12" T lineatus
Punkster, the 4" red T miurus
Mongo, the 4" A modestus
2 T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
Also kept:
lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC

Re: I'm back!

Post by Pufferpunk »

Welcome back!
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"