Free: 2 GSPs to a good home in SW WA, FS: 55 gallon tank

You need it, you want to get rid of it or you have spotted a good deal and want others to know about it? Post about it here.
Forum rules
General Guidelines:
1. TPF Classifieds are intended primarily for advertisement of items related to fish and aquariums.
2. Include your location (City and State or Country) in your post or in your TPF user profile.
3. Posts may include links to commercial sites on the Internet or other commercial sources, but no spamming please :-)
4. No bootlegs, pirated games, spam or any other illegal or objectionable material.
5. Sellers are encouraged to include pictures of the products available for sale.
6. Sellers may "bump" their ad a maximum of three times.

Disclaimer:
- Sellers and buyers accept that this service is offered free of charge. TPF is in no way involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers and we cannot guarantee the accuracy of product descriptions or other information posted in TPF Classifieds.

Posting Ads
To help identify what type of classified you are posting, please use the following labels in your post topic:

FS - For Sale ex. FS Dogface in South Carolina
WTB - Wanted To Buy ex. WTB GSP in London area
PALS - Puffer At Local Store ex. PALS Fahaka at PetCo in SanFrancisco
Justin
Puffer Fry
Location (country): Washington State, USA

Free: 2 GSPs to a good home in SW WA, FS: 55 gallon tank

Post by Justin »

Up for adoption are two green spotted puffer fish, currently in a 55 gallon aquarium. The fish are free to a good home. The aquarium is $125 OBO with all accessories

The fish:
Two Green Spotted Puffer Fish (GSP), about 2" long. They are smart and inquisitive, and a lot of fun to watch and feed. I have had Pinky and The Brain for about 2 years now. They have been at full marine salinity for the past year or so, and have the 55 gallon tank to themselves. I would like to find a home for them where they will be taken care of properly and enjoyed.
Fish1.jpg
Here are the details on the tank if you are interested in the tank (as well as the fish or by itself after the fish are adopted)
-55 gallon aquarium in good condition. Approximately 12" wide, 48" long, 21" tall
-Wrought iron stand
-Filter: AquaClear 70 HOB
-Heaters: 2x Eheim 75W
-Saltwater mixing tank - Acrylic, 20 gallons.
-Transfer pump: Rio+ 1100
-Siphon gravel vac with 50' drain hose
-decorations
-API saltwater master test kit
-salinity refractometer
-cleaning supplies
-marine salt
-a few feeder snails and a small filter setup for a 1-3 gallon tank
Fishtank.jpg
All of this is $125 OBO. I can deliver (even to Portland) for an extra charge, but you will need to come out and look in person first, and help load the tank into my truck. I am located in Fargher Lake, 20 minutes north of Battle Ground, WA.

I also have a 20 gallon aquarium with rocks and HOB filter for $25

Call or text. If you call leave a message; I have terrible reception at my house. 206-407-7229

Thanks,
Justin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Justin
Puffer Fry
Location (country): Washington State, USA

Re: Free: 2 GSPs to a good home in SW WA, FS: 55 gallon tank

Post by Justin »

Fish and tank still available. Anyone?
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
My Puffers: Filbert, the 12" T lineatus
Punkster, the 4" red T miurus
Mongo, the 4" A modestus
2 T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
Also kept:
lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC

Re: Free: 2 GSPs to a good home in SW WA, FS: 55 gallon tank

Post by Pufferpunk »

Try Craigslist.
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"