Flower&Fish&Bird&Pets Market Here

Look! A section for non-puffer and/or non-aquarium photos! Oh joy!
bunny
Puffer Fry
Location (country): China Guangdong Provice

Flower&Fish&Bird&Pets Market Here

Post by bunny »

Sorry but i don't exactly know how to spell it in English , it is a super market for pets ~ such as flower , bird ,fish , insect? , and all the things feed and keep by people ~
It is placed in GuangZhou , and i really love to go window-shopping there ~ and take photo ~ it take times for me to pose them all ~ cause i have many many ~
but sorry ...i do not know any English of them ..even in Chinese ~! haha , cause , i knew nothing about fish , only Life habits of GSP , learning about Disease treatment~

Here we go ~
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bunny
Puffer Fry

Re: Flower&Fish&Bird&Pets Market Here

Post by bunny »

oh , my photo is too big ~ i need to make them smaller smaller smaller ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bunny
Puffer Fry

Post by bunny »

Well a new batch ~ i try to translate the name i know in English ~
bunny
Puffer Fry

Post by bunny »

oh ~ i will pose them day by day ~ till pose all of the photo i save in my computer ~ well ~ surely if the photo will take not too much space ~

i want to share the market here ~ what 's ur market like ~?

so ...it's late and cold here ~ i am freezing >_< good night ~ see u tomorrow ~
G S P Freak
Green Spotted Puffer
My Puffers: Figure Eight Puffers, Binks (29G)
Dwarf puffers, named "He-Puffer" (male) and She-puffer (female) (10g)
Non-puffer:
1 Red-eared slider, Tortuga (female)(100g)
1 rubber lip pleco
Location (country): USA, Indiana

Post by G S P Freak »

That's so cool! I wish we had places like that more common in the US lol. We really only have conventions here, which is similar, but much more limited in time and selection. For example, a puffer convention would consist of people coming together to show off all kinds of puffers, sell, or trade them. (if only such a convention existed *Sigh*) I've been to those before, but I'd really love to go to one fo those markets, I hear they are fairly common in asian countries. I would be in heaven exploring for hours, probably come back every day to see all the interesting animals haha. Thanks for sharing, nice pics.
No human being, however great, or powerful, was ever so free as a fish.
-John Ruskin-
"I have to laugh when people call fish-keeping a hobby, if anything, it's a science... and for some, an obsession." - Me
defool89
Fahaka Puffer
My Puffers: 1 Fahaka
Location (country): United states, Garland Texas

Post by defool89 »

:supercool: I love it
You have the right to bear Puffers.
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
My Puffers: Filbert, the 12" T lineatus
Punkster, the 4" red T miurus
Mongo, the 4" A modestus
2 T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
Also kept:
lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC

Post by Pufferpunk »

Why is that bird wearing a leash?
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
G S P Freak
Green Spotted Puffer
My Puffers: Figure Eight Puffers, Binks (29G)
Dwarf puffers, named "He-Puffer" (male) and She-puffer (female) (10g)
Non-puffer:
1 Red-eared slider, Tortuga (female)(100g)
1 rubber lip pleco
Location (country): USA, Indiana

Post by G S P Freak »

Pufferpunk wrote:Why is that bird wearing a leash?
PP you kill me! :lol: Out of all that you notice/wonder why the bird is wearing a leash lol, sorry but it's just so random it's funny :D. I suspect it's to prevent the bird from making an airborne escape. I have no idea why someone would leash a bird, or any animal for that matter, other then to keep it in place.
No human being, however great, or powerful, was ever so free as a fish.
-John Ruskin-
"I have to laugh when people call fish-keeping a hobby, if anything, it's a science... and for some, an obsession." - Me
bunny
Puffer Fry

Post by bunny »

G S P Freak wrote:That's so cool! I wish we had places like that more common in the US lol. We really only have conventions here, which is similar, but much more limited in time and selection. For example, a puffer convention would consist of people coming together to show off all kinds of puffers, sell, or trade them. (if only such a convention existed *Sigh*) I've been to those before, but I'd really love to go to one fo those markets, I hear they are fairly common in asian countries. I would be in heaven exploring for hours, probably come back every day to see all the interesting animals haha. Thanks for sharing, nice pics.
really?~i consider there would be many market in all of ur places~ i like to to go to different market also like to watching the subject in many forum~ after posing the drawings in Guangzhou i took , plan to pose the market in Thailand that i review in one pose bar ~
bunny
Puffer Fry

Post by bunny »

Pufferpunk wrote:Why is that bird wearing a leash?
it said that that bird can stand at people 's shoulder ,then we can carry him to anywhere ~ so , i think the leash is same use a dog ropes ?
defool89
Fahaka Puffer

Post by defool89 »

Its a big country here too I'm sure there is somewhere... but I live in texas, and besides large private aquariums that require money to get in not many..except for our flea markets that may have a few things here and there thst make you wonder where they got them from.. wish I could go to your markets
bunny
Puffer Fry

Post by bunny »

defool89 wrote:Its a big country here too I'm sure there is somewhere... but I live in texas, and besides large private aquariums that require money to get in not many..except for our flea markets that may have a few things here and there thst make you wonder where they got them from.. wish I could go to your markets
yes ~I am sure too ~ private aquariums?!?wow , it means that those people just keep them for pets ? or just for business~?
defool89
Fahaka Puffer

Post by defool89 »

bunny wrote:
defool89 wrote:Its a big country here too I'm sure there is somewhere... but I live in texas, and besides large private aquariums that require money to get in not many..except for our flea markets that may have a few things here and there thst make you wonder where they got them from.. wish I could go to your markets
yes ~I am sure too ~ private aquariums?!?wow , it means that those people just keep them for pets ? or just for business~?
Yea like the Dallas World aquarium, they have really big tanks one that's 20, 000 gallons that have amazing animals for display such as sharks stingrays penguins all sorts of other fish and even manatees. .. its like a zoo for water kinda expensive and its about a 40min walk to cover the whole building http://www.dwazoo.com is the website maybe they will have pictures..
bunny
Puffer Fry

Post by bunny »

Yea like the Dallas World aquarium, they have really big tanks one that's 20, 000 gallons that have amazing animals for display such as sharks stingrays penguins all sorts of other fish and even manatees. .. its like a zoo for water kinda expensive and its about a 40min walk to cover the whole building http://www.dwazoo.com is the website maybe they will have pictures..[/quote]

Nice shot ! a wonder place ~!! i want to go there too x 5~ it even including animal ~ amazing ~ 8) just one thing ! the ticket is little expensive :(
bunny
Puffer Fry

Post by bunny »

this is my another trip to the market on about July~ that place is so big that i have go there for cerval times ~ but every time i can find new things ~

just I can not find lots kinds of puffer here , i used to want to have a F8 , but after searching for while , no !
most common puffer is : Green Spot Puffer , and Peacock puffer ,few Dwarf Puffer,,Fugu Puffer(but i see this one is classified as Marine Puffers? oh , when people fishing here ,it is said that they always catch Fugu Puffer! i want one too ! i have fishing tackle already ~but i do not know where to find a place that sea and river interchange to fish T_T now is winter , these little must escape back to sea , my fishing tackle should lonely for all the winter ~ )

some puffer need to book from the shop and wait for a long time ~ it depend on the fish they stock~also very expensive ~ :Fahaka puffer , Mbu Puffer,
Porcupine Puffer(i met them one time ~ big eyes ~ )Hualien Angle box dolphin (like a box swimming)Palembang Puffer(just see it for one times ,two guys , but as black as stone,i was wondering i saw two black stone at that time)!
well ~ pose drawings ~!