Beautiful, complex and discussed here. The marine fish and reef section.
- Fahaka Puffer
- Posts: 519
- Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 10:28 am
- My Puffers: Petey my porcupine Puffer had him since 5/20/2011 about 7 inches now !
- Location (country): Royal Palm Beach , Florida - USA
- Location: Royal Palm Beach , Florida_ USA
you make me miss my fowlr.. beautiful fish tho id add a goldenheart next
Im not sure How Im going next! I really want a flame Angel ! But ive tried twice ! 1 died in quarantine and the Other I think my last Puffer Petey may have killed not 100% sure though !
- Dwarf Puffer
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Thu May 16, 2013 11:10 pm
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: 1 GSP
- Location (country): Texas
You had Petey, and now you have rePete. Hope you like the name.
65g reef with GSP,sleepy head goby, and a small snowflake eel. Some small corals also
72g bowfront reef with a pair of clowns, 2 1/2foot zebra moray eel, another 2 1/4foot Zebra moray eel, and a blue chromis. Some large corals also.