pics of my marine fish

Beautiful, complex and discussed here. The marine fish and reef section.
pufferfreak
Mbu Puffer
Location (country): U.S.A.

Re: pics of my marine fish

Post by pufferfreak »

My damsels do that to fish they don't like or fish they want to go away. It's a damsel thing.
sample789
Dwarf Puffer
My Puffers: Puff daddy my GSP and my two SAPs named gibralter and fang, and now my two dwarf puffers named behemoth and goliath
Location (country): north america

Post by sample789 »

well i spoke to soon about my damsles cheating death this morning i turned on my lights and went to feed my freshwater fish and when i came back i saw a little yellow tail sticking out of my lionfishes mouth. felt bad for it cuz it was still alive but im sure its dorsal fin didnt feel to good in the side of my lions mouth either.
Sentinel138
Puffer Fry
My Puffers: Puffers:
I'm not caring for any puffers right now, but hopefully by X-Mas I plan to have one puffer. A Fangs Puffer -Monotrete Cochinchinensis or A Abe's Puffer-Monotrete Abei.

Other Fishes that are kool:
1 Tire Track Eel
Location (country): U.S.A.

Post by Sentinel138 »

sample789 wrote:well i spoke to soon about my damsles cheating death this morning i turned on my lights and went to feed my freshwater fish and when i came back i saw a little yellow tail sticking out of my lionfishes mouth. felt bad for it cuz it was still alive but im sure its dorsal fin didnt feel to good in the side of my lions mouth either.
So sorry... Lolz... You think it would come down and die due to the Eels hands...
If you have a puffer, and it's happy. Then you are a good person.

Some people say puffers are just a fish, they aren't just a fish, they're a living organism that actually has a mind! And we're killing them, just look at the video.

Stop it! Stop the pollution! Get a life and do something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrCDe6vfsaU
sample789
Dwarf Puffer
My Puffers: Puff daddy my GSP and my two SAPs named gibralter and fang, and now my two dwarf puffers named behemoth and goliath
Location (country): north america

Post by sample789 »

lol more like the eels mouth but thats what i thought to at least it was my least favorite damsel