What snails for a valintini Toby juvi

The forum for those beautiful marine puffers!
Christie_ZXR
Figure 8 Puffer
My Puffers: Takifugu Ocellatus - "Mushroom"
Figure 8 Puffer - "Aleister"
Location (country): London, England

Re: What snails for a valintini Toby juvi

Post by Christie_ZXR »

Just wanted to say, love the name you've given your puff!
Kiamose
Puffer Fry
Location (country): Lincolnshire, england

Post by Kiamose »

Thank you once again for your replys, I'll send my husband off to the shops to find lots of lovely tasty 'people shrimps' only problem is he'll moan that Rossi is getting all the foods he wishes he could eat, I tell him all the time he can eat shell fish, but just can't come near me for a week, unfortunatly e neve has LOL.

Thank you also Christie, have you worked out why he is called Rossi, I know valintini should end in an O but it's as close as it can be, we also have Sykes, walker, crutchlow, Haga, Spies, and Edwards to name a few, but will never have a pedrosa, Lorenzo, stoner, melandri or Randy. I have to draw the line somewhere. LOL
El Scorpio
Fahaka Puffer
My Puffers: none, at the moment...
Location (country): Louisville, KY.

Post by El Scorpio »

She won't hold still for me to measure - every time I stick a ruler in the tank she tries to kill it. But, I think she's about 3 1/2 inches. Tobies don't get very big.
Arny wrote:
El Scorpio wrote:I have a full grown toby
Hey Scorpio, how big is your Toby?
Kiamose
Puffer Fry
Location (country): Lincolnshire, england

Post by Kiamose »

Well, after being told that Toby's dont eat snails as there mouths are small,I went out and brought 6 small turbos thinking theyd be good as part of my clean up crew, with in one week she's eaten them all. Mmmmmm, at least at the mo she's not eaten my Mexican giants though she's tried, the little monkey, she's only a baby as well.