I recently got cute little blue spotted puffer toby, and I was wondering if there's a way to sex the animal? I've only found conflicting information so far, so I was hoping y'all may knowOcellated Toby, Solander's Toby
The forum for those beautiful marine puffers!
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Puffer Fry
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:29 pm
- Location (country): USA, mountain range
Is there a way to sex the Blue Spot Toby Puffer?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Queen Admin
- Posts: 30513
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Filbert, the 12" T lineatus
Punkster, the 4" red T miurus
Mongo, the 4" A modestus
2 T biocellatus
- Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
- Location: Chicago
Can't be done.
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"