My next project.

Are your puffers feeling a little naughty & lil ones are the result? Post your findings here!
Rocker
Former Staff Member

My next project.

Post by Rocker »

After being away for some time, still will be for a short time but I am already planning my next project.

I am concentrating on my favourite puffer the miurus. If I can source a number of these locally then I will have a go at breeding these fantastic puffers. Failing that I know of a baileyi locally that I would like to introduce to mine with the hope of breeding.
I think the miurus will be the easiest option as they are not as expensive and easier to come by than the baileyi. That way I will have more chance of a pair. The baleyi would be a fingers crossed that the one I have found will be a female!
Image Some call it a product of a mis-spent youth, I call it Rock n Roll ! Image
Nick
Former Staff Member
My Puffers: Mine:
GSPs - Shakespeare and Jillybean
F8 - Velvet
My fiance:
DP - Emma Goldman
Narrow Lined Puffer - Ulrike
Location (country): Northeastern USA

Re: My next project.

Post by Nick »

Good luck! More breeding is always good, I can't wait to hear more about those potential GSP spawn either.
No matter how magnificent your successes or devastating your failures, the worlds' approximately 5 billion impoverished people could not possibly care less.
PuffTheMagicFishy
Figure 8 Puffer
My Puffers: None at the mo.
Location (country): California, USA

Post by PuffTheMagicFishy »

The color genetics would be awesome!
Tanks:
20-gal feeder breeder (platties and snails)
75-gal West African Lungfish + snails

Other pets: Pacific parrotlet, Italian Greyhound, lots of plants
manutius
Former Staff Member
My Puffers: RIP Clooney the Mbu :(

Post by manutius »

wow that sounds Cool Rocker. I have the Miurus at the top of my wish list at the moment they are great looking fish. I wish you the best of luck